Chapter 30

It was night time, after the dinner, I was walking to my room after a 'not so perfect' evening walk, cuz it's so cold outside. You would die of shivering. However, I managed to get back, in a stable piece.

I was walking, when, I spotted Teacup and Kitty in the corridor, just next to the laundry cabinet, kissing and cuddling each other.

Oh no, they'll get themselves in trouble.  What are they doing.?

I looked around to see if anybody has caught them or not, and my eyes grew large, at the sight of Amelia, coming towards, where Teacup and Kitty are making out.

Well, she hasn't seen them yet, she's busy typing on her phone but she might see them anytime now.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I thought of hiding them, from where Amelia is coming, but then my sight falls on Amy, who's coming from the other side.

Fuck. This is so messed up.
They'll get caught.

And if that happens, Amy and Amelia, will separate them. I can't let this happen to them.

I should do something.

I didn't have to think twice, for them. I thought of picking Teacup and going into the laundry cabinet where there were tonnes of clothes lying around.
This cabinet is for Laundry clothes. All the clothes are assembled here, and are taken out by the laundry worker every morning for the wash.

 All the clothes are assembled here, and are taken out by the laundry worker every morning for the wash

I picked Teacup up, and went inside the cabinet. At least, if I pick one of them, they won't get caught with each other.

But, that didn't happened quite the way I planned it to be.

Cuz, when I picked Teacup, the same time, someone else picked Kitty and we both ran towards the cabinet before ending up together inside the laundry cabinet and I fell on that person's lap.

I almost scream, but a hand clamped on my mouth, preventing me from making any sound.

"Shhhhhh.... Do you want THEM to get caught?" Someone gruffed.
Well the cabinet was dark, so I couldn't see him.
But that familiar disembodied, voice said, it's Shane.

We four are bundled around with clothes and there isn't much space to even adjust ourselves properly inside this cabinet. But it's, big enough for for us to fit, otherwise, I would die of suffocation.

After few seconds, inside, I could actually see them. I know, I know, my eyes must be reciprocating with this darkness and providing me with this light. Amy told me, I have this power.

This cabinet should be suffocating with the clothes around, but all I could smell is a fresh scent, coming from him. He smells like, he just came out from the shower. And, the heart beats, which I can clearly feel behind me, shit, all of a sudden, my breathing quickened.