Omg...
.
.
.
.
I didn't get accepted into Seoul Arts...

Jungkook- "EunMi, did you get in? I got in!"

He peeked over at my screen and heard him gasped.

Jungkook- "Y-you got accepted into Harvard!"

I'm glad that he's happy for me but, I don't want to go study abroad. I'm pretty sure I can turn down this offer...

Everyone ran to my computer after hearing Jungkook say that I got into Harvard.

Someone- "Woah! EunMi is so cool!"

Someone- "She's lucky..."

--------------------------------

School ended and I'm still bummed. Harvard is a great place, but I- never mind, let's not think about this.

I saw JaeHee running up to me.

JaeHee- "Yah, why do you look so gloomy! Did you not get in?"

Me- "No... I got accepted into another universty..."

JaeHee- "Yah, it's probably not a bad university, which one did you get into?"

Me- "Harvard," JaeHee gasped.

JaeHee- "Yah!  That's like one of the best colleges in the states!"

Me- "I know, but I don't want to be separated from you guys," I pouted.

-----------------------------------

I was going to call my mom but then my dad called me first...

Dad- "I heard that you got into Harvard, I'm proud."

Me- "Thanks..."

Dad- "I want you to come study up here.  It's even better that you got accepted into Harvard."

Me- "But dad, I don't want to study abroad..."

Dad- "Do as I say EunMi," and he hung up.

Honestly I don't want to leave Jungkook and JaeHee... I know that I'll have to leave anyways.  It's either I go on my own or my dad will send bodyguards and like kidnap me to America.

Not.  Even.  Kidding.  When he found out that I came to South Korea with my grandma, he sent people to come bring me back... But then my grandma scolded my dad so um yeah. 

I should just really go on my own... 

I was lying in bed.  Why is JaeHee so damn far. 

I called JaeHee on the phone even though she was just next door, but that's really far. 

Me- "JaeHee, come to my room please?"

JaeHee- "What is it?  Just say it.  I'm in a comfortable position."

Me- "I'm gonna go to Harvard."