oO7.

part .oO6 was made private by wattpad , so my suggestion to you all that can't get it right now is delete the book from your library → follow me → then add the book back .

     I woke up on that faithful summer morning with a smile that I hadn't smiled in a long time. I felt happiness that I haven't felt in a long time. I expressed love that I haven't had anyone to express to in a long time.

     Clay slept under me peacefully with a sexy smirk on his face. I stared at him in awe of how beautiful he was even while he slept. Clay's been here for a few days and has yet to leave my side. I no longer felt alone.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked with his eyes still closed. Damn, I thought he was sleep.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm good."

"Well then I find it hella creepy that you've just been staring at me for the past five minutes," he said smiling and finally opening one of his eyes.

"Hush punk!" I said playing pinching his nipple. He jumped on top of me.

"Punk, huh? I got yo punk!" Clay began tickling the shit out of me.

"CLAY...CLAYTON...S-SSTOP! STOP CLAY," I said in between breaths. His soft, yet strong, hands were not only tickling me, but making me horny as hell at the same time.

"Take it back," he demanded.

"OK! OK! YOU'RE NOT A PUNK!"

"That's what I thought," he smirked.

"Nigga you ain't bad!"

"Girl, I'm Michael Jackson without the glitter gloves! You better recognize!"

We both laughed. "That was gay as fuck!"

He scrunched his face up, then pinned my arms against the top of the headboard. "Gay? The fuck outta here. You know better than that."

"Do I tho?" I asked testing him.

"Yeah," he replied seductively. "If I was gay, I wouldn't be here with you doing this," he kissed my lips hungrily and inserted his tongue into my mouth while sucking my bottom lip. He pulled out of the kiss and made his way down to my neck licking and biting it gently. I bit my bottom lip and moaned out. "And making you sound like this," he said in a whisper, referring to my moaning. He licked me all the way from my neck to my sugar bowl. I was wet as fuck. "And I know I would be making you wet like this." He inserted two fingers and slid them in and out at a steady pace, causing me to lose my mind.

"Mmm...aaaa.....yesssss, Clay!.....Right there," I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He picked up the pace causing me to cum all over his fingers.

"Damn, you came that hard and all I used were my fingers?" I rolled my eyes and he smirked. Clay knew exactly where he had me at.

     He pulled down his boxers and placed a condom on. This will be the fourth time Clay and I have had sex, but it always felt like the first. Slowly he entered me while sucking on my breast. I was in sexual heaven. Suddenly, he pulled out and began to tease me with the head.

"Ughhhh, Clay stop playing!" I said irritated.

He chuckled and whispered, "Shut up" in my ear before flipping us over and ramming it back in.

     Now I was on top and he held me by my waist, bouncing me up and down on him. I came within the first five minutes; I couldn't control it. I slowed down and was beginning to tapout.

"Aww, nah ma! Not until I get mines!" he said, picking me up off the bed and sitting me on the dresser with him still inside. He sucked and licked all over my body, still beating my vagina like a drum. Finally he came and laid me back onto the bed. He kissed my neck as I fiddled with his fingers.

Our silence was interrupted by my phone vibrating. I saw the number and put in back down. "Ain't. You. Gone. Get. That?" He asked between kisses.

"Nahh, I ain't in the mood for that situation right now."

"Well who is it?" he asked giving me his full attention.

"My daddy," I said in a low tone holding back tears.

He was confused. "Your pops? And you didn't answer the phone? What's really the problem?" Clay knew how much I loved my Dad and how close we were, so I could understand his being shocked or confused that I didn't answer the phone. I looked into eyes and bawled. In between tears I was able to tell him about the Y'hana situation.

"Damn, that's fucked up Harley. But you need to at least talk to the man."

"Why is that?" At this point I had a slight attitude.

He furrowed his eyebrows together. "Why? That's a dumb ass question, Harlem. I know the man's probably going nuts, because he haven't talked to you."

     I got out of the bed and put on my robe. Clay was right; I am being selfish right now, but I don't care. I need to deal with the situation my way! I walked to the bathroom, with him right behind me. I sat on the bathroom counter and he stood between my legs and pulled me into a hug. I cried lightly on his chest. "I know you hurt Harlem, but this is a time when your pops needs you the most. Resolve this issue when the time is right baby."

I looked into his eyes and knew he meant well. "Ok," I said reluctantly, "but in the meantime, take a shower with me." I dropped my robe and we got into the shower together.

      I washed his parts and he washed mines. He even tried to wash my hair, it was too adorable. We got out and I put on an oversized hoodie and boy shorts. I went to the kitchen to cook, because I was starving. I wasn't in the mood for breakfast, so I decided to make fajitas instead. Clay's nose led him to the kitchen, where he came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Mexican ass," he chucked in to my ear.

I slapped his chest, "Aye nigga, I'm Puerto Rican, there's a difference!"

     I sat his plate in front of him and went back to the stove to make mines. He waited for me to get my plate, so we could say grace then dig in.

"Damn Harlem, these fajitas good as fuck!" he said with food hanging all out of his mouth. He was a sloppy eater and I thought it was cute.

"Thanks, but slow down, nigga, ain't nobody gone take your shit!" I said laughing.

"Hardy-har -har, aren't you funny Paula Dean. Anyways, let's go to the aquarium today."

"The aquarium? Sure, I've never been there."

"Bet, after I finish eating I'ma make a run and be right back for us to go. I should be back by 5, so don't take all day getting ready. I know how you girls are."

"Whatever, boy. I'a be ready."

     After eating, Clay got dressed to go on his run. I packed him two extra fajitas, just in case he got hungry and handed them to him on his way out the door. He kissed my lips bore he walked down the stairs; not just a little peck either. He kissed me like this was the last time he'd ever kiss me again. It had so much passion, lust, and hunger. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

"I love you Harlem Glory Santino," he whispered into my lips.

"I love you back Clayton O'Neil Jacobs."

     I didn't really mean it, but I felt it at the moment. We pulled out of the kiss and he left. I stood in the doorway wishing I could speed up time and he was already back. I got dressed and waited for hours for Clay's return. It was well past five o'clock and he was nowhere in sight. I constantly called his phone, but it continuously when to voicemail. Finally, at 8:36 I took off my clothes and got into the bed. It was obvious he wasn't coming back. I shed a tear, but quickly wiped it off. With the luck I was having I should have known that this was too good to be true.