Angels Adoptions.

Start from the beginning

I wipe my eyes, and turn my back to Ava and Rachel to get out of the orphanage. I need fresh air.

I rummage my way through the cribs and volunteers, and eventually make my way out.

Setting myself down onto a small bench outside, I let the tears flow. The images of all the ill kids, tears my heart apart.

I sit with my legs hugged tightly to my chest, and my face hidden in my knees. My long blonde ponytail lays on my back.

"Pippy?" I hear a voice call.

Slowly, I lift my head up from my knees.

Zayn stands there, with puffy red eyes. I bet he was crying as well. In his hands he holds a tissue box. He opens his arms wide and I don't hesitate to be engulfed by a hug. My head nuzzles into his chest, and his arms wrap around my shivering body. His scent is a strong manly cologne that has almost a sweet musky tone to it.

"Zayn- I, I-"

"Shhhhhhhh." He hushes me, then strokes my hair.

"Do you want a tissue, Pip?" He asks. I nod my head, and accept the tissue he gives to me.

The two of us sit at the bench, as I wipe away my tears.

When I use the tissue to wipe off my tears, I notice that the tears are a greyish colour because of my running mascara. I must look like a complete wreck right now.

Once I get settled down a bit Zayn asks me, "Are you ready to go back in there yet?"

I slowly shake my head 'no'.

"Okay. I'm going to go back in there but I'll leave the tissue box here. When you want to come back in, I'll be on the left side, okay?" He smiles with his gorgeous teeth.

"Okay." I mumble.

I watch him walk back through the orphanage doors, his soft black hair shifts in the slight breeze.

Two tissues later, I get off my arse and, with the tissue box in hand, I walk to the bathrooms. The sky is dark, with clouds that threaten rain. A slight breeze floats through the air and slaps my bare skin.

As I enter the bathroom, I am scared to see what I look like. When I look in the mirror, staring back at me is the reflection of a girl with awful mascara stains, and red puffy eyes. She looks pale, and tired. Her eyes are glassy.

I use a tissue to wipe up the mascara, and throw some water on my face.

When I leave the restroom, I look much better than I did before.

****

Once I spot Zayn, I notice that he's talking with Louis and Niall.

"Pip!" Louis smiles and gives me a huge hug. "You alright babe?"

"I'm fine." I smile lightly.

The three of us head around to all the kids.

"This is Anna, she is 18. The way her bones are structured, she can't walk. It is painful for her to talk, but she still smiles and talks. She continues to wow us." Rachel, tells the three of us.

"Hello." I wave to her, and she struggles to give a me a smile. "Your very beautiful."

With a pained expression she tugs the corners of her lips up, "Hello." she warbles back, blushing.

The three of us give her a hug. Anna flails with excitement.

"I've never seen her so happy before." Rachel smiles and helps Anna sit up without falling down. Anna wriggles around, every once and a while one of her arms or legs jerk without her control.

We continue around the room and meet a small boy who looks up at us with squinted eyes. He doesn't talk, but is extremely hyper and active. He is jumping around all over the place and running in circles.

We then meet a small girl around the age of one, who's cough sounds as if her lungs are rattling. She is very squirmy, and likes to stick her tongue out.

As we exit the last room we were in and enter a different room, we see a young sleeping boy who's legs are form as if he was sitting with his legs crossed.

Then, the last child we meet is a girl that looks as if she is three or four. She has rusty red curls that reach her shoulders and dark brown eyes. She feels around her crib and pulls herself up.

"This is Rosie... She was dropped off here at age one. She's blind and deaf." Rachel has tears in her crystal blue eyes.

Rosie feels her way around the crib and tries to pull herself out. It's so hard seeing someone having such difficulty doing such simple things.

Louis softly pulls the young girl from her crib and set her on the floor. She smiles wide. Louis then tickles her stomach, and Rosie erupts in laughter. The two play for a bit. Zayn, Niall, Rachel, and I watch the two.

"The orphanage is closing up visitor time in a bit." Rachel says. "It's about 5:30."

"Oh, your right." I check the clock on my phone.

"Mate, we have to leave." Niall calls out to Louis, who nods.

Louis picks up Rosie, and sets her back in her crib. Rosie's lip begins to tremble, so Louis begins to rub her curls, which calms her down a bit. He then kisses her forhead, and begins to walk over to the rest of us. His eyes are pricked with fresh tears.

Rosie wails behind us as we leave, screaming and bawling for someone she barely knows.

As we near the door, we notice Emme, Harry, and Liam. 

"Thank you SO much." Rachel beams. "You really made a difference in the children's hearts. They love visitors. I hope that it changed your hearts as well." She beams, and walks us out the door to the tour bus.

"THANKS AGAIN!" she calls out as we enter the bus, leaving the orphanage behind us.

I set myself down on the sofa. Louis sits beside me and I rest my head on his shoulder, pondering all of what happened today. I sigh loudly,. 1 orphanage down.. 2 to go.

____________

Sorry the chapter was short... Don't forget to COMMENT, and tell me what's running through your mind! Also, VOTE!

So the big important thing I was talking about.. I got an ask.fm so if you want to ask me questions about the fan fiction orrr if you want to ask questions about me, or anything else.. My username for ask.fm is the same as on here : greymarieeee

THANKS SO MUCH!

Xx. GreyMarieJoelson