Chapter 49: Let It Be Known

(Kalia's Pov)

Only several hours had passed since my fight with William my shoulder was still sore. I was sitting on the porch playing with Cooper when I heard a rustle. I quickly stood grabbing Cooper holding him close to my chest. I was suddenly pushed against the exterior of the house hitting my head, and dropping the dog. I rubbed the back of my head before looking up to meet the blue eyes of a familiar blonde haired boy.

"What the hell Kalia, you had me worried sick!" He yelled looking down at me as I pushed him back off me, and winced.

"After everything I told you! I told you that you weren't fighting yet you go behind my back!-"

"I didn't fight!-"

"Why do you ignore me!?" He yelled grabbing onto my shoulders harshly. He didn't seemed to want to pay attention to anything I say.

"I tell you things to protect you." I flinch and he looked at me confused before letting go of me. He looked at my shoulder before yanking the sleeve of my oversized sweater off my shoulder showing off my ace warp around my shoulder.

"What happened?" He asked concerned, and I sigh pulling my sleeve on my sweater up.

"While you were downstairs I went straight up to your room, and waited on you. I had turned my back when William had grabbed me, he threw me on we the balcony, but I landed on my feet-that's when I recognized him. We fought, I knew you'd be pissed so I just came here."

"Kalia all you had to do was come back to the castle and tell me what happened and we wouldn't be doing this." He said referring to us arguing.

"We would've argued at the castle too, and why would I go to the castle all bloody and smelling like a 'dog' when The Watchers are over?"

"I guess you did what you had too, but I called why didn't you answer? I left hundreds of messages."

"Yeah all cussing me out, I didn't want to deal with it, plus I broke it." I said picking up Cooper you was licking my leg.

"How did you break it?"

"William called me, taunting me about him still being alive, and laughing. So I threw my phone against the wall and it shattered to pieces."

"I'll get you another phone any phone you want." I gave him a small smile and petted Cooper. I was silent for a couple minutes-a comfortable silence though-before I spoke up.

"I lost control." I said looking down.

"William just kept on and kept on telling me how much stronger he was, that he wanted to kill me to see how much power he'd have if he killed a Petrova. We fought, I tackled him and just sliced open his chest, blood flying everywhere. Once you get so far your inner wolf takes over, you usually can't go back." I say looking up to Cody who had stepped forward a bit and was listing to every word.

"You don't even realize what your doing till you kill them. I'm so scared that if I get in a fight it will be easier for me now to lose control. Cody I don't want that to ever happen again, I don't want too loose control ever again-" he stopped me by wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"You won't baby, it'll be okay." I rested my head on his chest. He pulled away cupping my face.

"You won't loose control Kalia, and if you do, your great at controlling yourself." I smile and he smiles back, with his teeth.

He pressed his lips against mine and I smiled wrapped my arms around his neck stoping Cooper, and winced at my sore shoulder.

"Don't hurt yourself." Cody mumbled into the kiss and I nodded. My shoulder needed to be worked anyway. I did feel bad for not calling Cody last night, he just wanted to know if I was okay. Cody deepens the kiss softly pressing me against the exterior of Roman's house, running his hands brown my back. His tongue poked my bottom lip, and I granted him access. His tongue ran over mine, our tongues racing after each other in a chase.