Chapter 22. Compulsion

(Cody's Pov)

We found the bed easily, Kalia's hands lifted up to my neck and her hands tangled into my hair, causing me to let out a small moan. She smiled into the kiss as her body arched up to meet against mine, and she deepened the kiss. Her hands ran up my shirt as I pulled away and took it off, throwing it to the side. She looked at me with a smile before pulling me down and kissed me deeply.

The kiss was passionate, our lips melting together, all off our senses where heightened. We had gotten into a position were she straddled my waist her shirt thrown to the side.
"How much do you love me?" She had asked out of the blue. I stopped kissing her neck and looked up at her, her hands rested on my shoulders as her fingers ran softly down the ends of my hair.
"I love you so much, I want nothing more than to be beside you, cherish you, keep you away from all the terrible things in the world."
"I love you." She says before connecting our lips, I smile turning over so she was on the bottom.

I jolt up a light amount of sweat covered my body, I look to my left where Kalia laid but she wasn't there. It's was a dream. I sigh rubbing my face.

"Wow you must really be into this girl." I turned towards the seating area in my room following the voice but no one was there. "I mean I just put Kalia in your dreams damn." I flinched away stumbling out of bed at the sight of Aria appearing at the end of my bed.

"Get out of my head." I say angrily shuffling on sweatpants.

"My powers allow you to see the future. At least know you know you two will-"

"Shut up! Why the hell do you keep pestering me? Your like a freaking fly that I can't kill!"

"You haven't seen Kalia the last two days having regrets?" She asked changing the subject.

"I prefer not to talk about my love life."

"Oh come on where both practically adults... Here I'll go first-"

"No. No I'm not talking to you."

"Well your grouchy.." She mumbled.

"It's six a.m.!"

"So your dream.."

"Not happening you obviously saw everything."

"I did." She said standing up, she was in pants and and a white tank, she walked up to me and placed her arms around my neck. "Your going to regret all of this." She whispered into my ear before kissing my cheek, stepping back, before disappearing.

I roll my eyes, grabbing the small box and lighter before going over to my balcony. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up, looking out as the stars were fading, waiting for the sun to rise. I let out a puff of smoke looking over towards the Castle gates at the woods.
"Come home Kalia.."

(Kalia's Pov)

"Stop please." I say collapsing onto the floor my tank top and shorts were drenched in sweat. "It hurts." I say wiping my face off with the towel Jaden had handed to me.

"Do you want the compulsion away or not?" Dex asked

"When I agreed I didn't think it would hurt so much.." I say looking up at Isaac who gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Do you remember anything? Concentrate on your memories. Cody."

Cody smiling, blood dripping from his chin. Us arguing about Aria, how I pushed him he got pissed and pressed me against the wall.

I looked up at Isaac and nodded.
"I remember, keep going." I said he looked over at Jaden who didn't look to keen to continue. "I'll be fine, I want to remember everything he did." Isaac nodded before kneeling in front of me, I turned and sat facing him. He placed two fingers onto each side of my face on my temple. I gripped his arms as my headache increased each second.