Chapter 39: Fixed

(Kalia's Pov)

"Cody?" I say sitting up leaning against the headboard look at the time 9:00 a.m.

"Good morning baby." He says turning the TV off and coming up to me, pecking my lips.

"Where were you last night? I woke up in the middle of the night at you weren't here."

"Oh I went down stairs to get something to drink."

"I checked," I say pulling the blanket up more to cover my chest.

"You weren't there."

"Well I went to the office-"

"I checked there to. I checked everywhere in the castle for you. You weren't here. So I looked in the garage." His head fell, and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Busted. What's going on Cody? You can tell me."

"It's nothing's baby," he said tucking my hair behind my ear. "Don't worry about it." He said kissing my forehead before heading for the door.

"I know it's you, the one they talk about on the news." I said pulling on a robe and I looked over at him to see he was already looking at me, I laugh. "Your not good with hiding things. The bite wounds you left on the victims, they were clean, neat. Your an experienced drinker I put two and two together."

"Babe-"

"You don't have to go and kill someone, you have me."

"You know I don't feed off of you."
"I'm a werewolf I heal!" I yelled at him, we where right in front of each other. He has dark circles under his eyes, it looked like he haven't slept in days.

"Why don't you say it Lounder Kalia, maybe my dad or Justin will hear!" He whispered/yelled.

"Bite me."

"What."

"Feed off of me, I trust you, you will stop." I tell hime

"No." The door swung open and Matt stood.

"Sir Kalia has a visitor, he wants to speak to her alone. I escorted him to the conference room."

"Thank you Matt." Cody said.

I walk out the door and down to the hall to my room, grabbing a black tank top, and black jeans and pulling out my black boots. I carried my clothes into the bathroom, took a quick shower and straightened my hair.

I walked down the stairs past the living room, where Cody was talking to Alli, and into the hallway. I walk towards the conference room, and a guard opened the door. Three guards and a couple servants stood along the walls, Lucas sat on the table a smirk on his face as he drowned a shot.

"Leave." I tell the servants and guards. Once they leave I walk up to Lucas.

"What are you doing here Lucas."

"I'm on business, message from Jaden."

"Boo!" A voice screamed and and I yelled, and I held my hand over my heart after I jumped and turned to see Isaac.

"Don't scare me like that you almost gave me a heart attack!" I shove him and laughs.

"Come on Kalia it Halloween, show some spirit." He said pulling out herbs and a small bowl.

"How can I when this is a full moon, and I have an untrained beta still?"

"True, think of Caleb running around tearing people's heads off and something in a Halloween movie perhaps?" Isaac said with a smile.