♪Chapter 52♪- Irreturnable Relationship

Start from the beginning

I turn my back on them and start walking. I have to avoid their questions because I don't want to remember what I have done .

"Geurim I'm sorry!" Sehun suddenly apologize that made me stops from walking. And why is he saying sorry? He didn't even done anything wrong to me  "I know the reason why Baekhyun Left you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hiding it."

I was so surprise on what he just said. Even Yoona can't even believe about what did he said.

"It's okay Sehun even if you won't tell me ,I know the reason why.Because he loves ---"

Sehun cut my sentence  "That's not true Geurim. It's another reason."

"What is the another Sese? Why are we not aware of this?"  Yoona asked with curiousity, I wasn't able to react right away because it's still can't sink-in in my mine that he has another reason.

Sehun  walk infront of the fountain so we followed him.   "Baekhyun left you in order to protect you."  He paused,I didn't asked anymore and just listen on what he will going to say.  "it was all his father's doing ,If Baekhyun won't follow him ,then he will use you as blockmail for him. Yuan is Ill too  and she use her illness to get him and his father is helping her out.Baekhyun really loves you that's why he choses to leave you."

"Why you have to tell all of it?No matter what the  reason is, he still hurt me. If he really love me , he is willing to fight for me right? but he didn't and that's okay. " I smiled at him, I won't cry anymore. There is no point of crying because no matter what I do , we can't be together.That's all.

"That bitch!Using her illness to trick our Baekhyun!I hope she will really die of her illness." Cielo irritatedly said

"You're right Cielo ! hahaha Just Kidding." I Pretend to laugh  but Yoona and Sehun is still serious so I stop .  "Stop acting Serious okay. It's already okay with me . I already accept it.  Come on let's go to the hallway and check the bulletin board." I start on walking and they followed me silently. I have to stop thinking about that reason . Even if I know the reason , there's still no point because no matter what we do , we can't be together. Well, maybe that is part of our life. He's a son of mafia boss and I'm not surprise if he won't fight for me.

Sometimes love is not is not always a love-love and  heart-heart , sometimes it's hurt-hurt.
-----
-----
-----

We went directly infront of the bulletin board. Until now they are still in silent after what happen earlier. "guys hurry up!"   I said as I stand infront the board to sesrch for my name.

"Jang Geurim..Jang Geurim..Jang Geu---"

wait a minute ,why does my name not here?

I tried to search for my name again but I haven't found it. "Why is that?"

"Stupid!You will never find your name there because your name is on the toplist. . Look."

"Eh?"

I look at the top student list and my name is on rank 1.And because of that I'm like a crazy stupid shouting amd squealing like there is no tomorrow. I look at Sehun and Yoona , they just smile at me while the three idiot were covering their ears.

What's wrong with this people? I already said it's okay with me. Why are they still thinking about it?

"Guys please ,Cheer up!I'm okay." I'm not really used if they are like that.

"Geurim!"  I turn my back and I saw Blaze standing in the middle of the hallway.And because my brother is very handsome ,he's now the center of attraction.