"I haven't decided yet if I want to hurt them or not" Ryan mumbled and inched closer to Luke's lips that were covered in his tears.

"Please don't" Luke whispered between shaky sobs, making Ryan lick his lips and bend down to press them against Luke's. Luke scrunched his face up and whined, trying to shake his head to get away but Ryan's hold on him made him stay in place.

Ryan pulled away from Luke's lips and let his eyes study the blonde's pretty face. His fingers traced Luke's every feature, making Luke flinch away as much as he could, before Ryan bent down to breathe hotly against his ear.

"What would you do to make sure your family stays alive?" Ryan asked in a husky whisper, making Luke shiver in disgust.

"Why do you have to do this?" Luke cried and slowly opened his eyes to look at Ryan with tears spilling from his eyes.

"Because you're interesting, Luke, and I want you"

"Then leave my family alone" Luke pleaded and looked at him with big blue eyes.

"If you answer my question," Ryan spoke with a small chuckle, "What would you do to keep them safe?"

Luke ignored the hinting tone in Ryan's voice and closed his eyes again to tug at the ropes. He exhaled heavily and moved away as far as possible from Ryan before speaking up again.

"Do you have Ashton as well?" Luke asked in a small whisper, scared to hear the answer to his question. He hadn't heard from Ashton since he had been thrown out of Luke's house, and Luke now realized what it could mean.

When Ryan snorted loudly, Luke flinched and felt the need to sob out loudly because Ryan made it sound like what Luke was asking was such a simple and normal thing.

"I don't need to put a hand on your boyfriend for him to die. He's a fucking train wreck, blondie. He's gonna get himself killed all by himself" Ryan laughed before kissing up and down Luke's neck.

Tears ran down Luke's cheeks as Ryan's words echoed through his mind. Luke was scared, terrified, of what was going to happen. Everyone was hurting by his actions, and even though Luke would rather have himself getting hurt instead of his family, he still couldn't get himself to give up.

He's already been through this with Ryan before, and didn't even get close to what Ryan was initiating now. But what happened before was enough for Luke to know that he never ever wanted it to happen again.

But he couldn't be selfish. He couldn't just think about his own comfort when his own family was in danger. He couldn't live with knowing that his cowardliness was the reason to his family's death.

"You should have learned by now that Ashton won't be here for you at all times" Ryan spoke up and pulled away from Luke's skin to look at the younger boy with a content look on his face. A look that made Luke want to scream.

"Look at you, all tied up in my presence, and he's not even bothering to step by and see if you're alright"

Luke knew that wasn't true. Ashton wasn't here because Luke hadn't asked him to be. Ashton was smarter than to come here when Luke's parents should be home. Even though Luke had texted him about meeting up, both Luke and Ashton knew that that wouldn't be at the house.

Though, Luke never knew if he had gotten an answer from Ashton or not. The older boy had been gone since the day he had been thrown out, and it worried Luke more than anything.

Because what if Ryan was right; what if Ashton alone was capable of killing himself? If that was the case, Ashton was probably completely lifeless by now.