School...

Marks POV

I woke up this morning feeling like a real douche because of how I acted towards Krysta.... But at the same time I still wanted to slap her in the face REALLY hard. So Bryce, Hunter, Weston, Blake, and I kept texting her and calling her names. I tried to have Jacob join in but he wouldn't for some reason. I didn't think I would ever be this person, but I am! And I Like it😈 Anyway I stopped texting and took a shower, got dressed, ate, brushed my teeth, and all that happy jaz.

Krysta's POV

I decided to turn my ringer off so I could ignore the boys... Anyways I decided I should get ready because the bus picks me up at like 7:00ish and its 6:30! So after I got ready the bus was coming down the road so I raced to the bus stop and since I lived next to Mark I had to run fast past his house really fast because I hear him running towards me... He's catching up really fast and then BOOM. He caught up to me, and pushed me down. He kept kicking me in the stomach and when I would yell he would slap me. After like 5 minutes he stopped and ran to the bus. I just layed there and felt worthless, like I should die. But I got up and ran for the next bus stop so I could get on the bus and the only open seat was with Jacob... He was in front of Mark. So I sat with him and had to deal with him for the bus ride. After I got off the bus I ran straight for the office so I could get my classes.
1st period: English
2nd period: biology
3rd period: history
4th period: lunch
5th period: math
6th period: global studies
7th period: study hall

I had Mark in math and lunch.
I had Hunter in history and global studies.
I had Blake in study hall.
I had Bryce in English and biology.
I had Jacob in all of them but study hall.

I get my locker number and rush to get my books. In English there is only one seat next to Mark and this girl I don't know. So I sit there and start talking to her.
"I'm Alexis by the way but you can call me Lexi," she said. And after that we were like best friends. We had so much in common! Turns out we have the same classes!!!
*skip to lunch

So me and Lexi sat alone at lunch #lonercity😂 and suddenly I feel something cold all over my head. It was Mark. He poured milk all over me. That was when Lexi stood up, pushed him to the ground and sloshed all of her food on him. He left me a lone for the rest of the day untill I got home. Somehow he managed to get in my house. And then he started...
////////////////////////////////////// Duh Duh Duh..... Cliffhanger sorry 😂😂 I made a longer chapter I hope you like it!!! Comment what you think he might do. I have a three day weekend so I might update a little more.😜🤓💘 Stay Reading😘~ Krysta