"Wanna come over?"

Krysta's POV

Mark was talking to me and he's honestly so sweet and he is HOT! But so was Jacob. After a little bit of talking to mark he finally says,
"Krysta will you go out with me?"
"Oh my gosh YES!!" I say jumping into his arms.
" I would love to stay and chat but I have a game I have to play. Bye Mark."
"Good luck beautiful!"
"Thanks! Text me later" I say as he walks out.
When I walk back to the team (Maddy,Lexi,Halle and some
Other friends) they all crowd around me and flip out at me that I'm dating Mark instead of Jacob. We were all fighting when the wistle blew to start the game.
*skip the game*
Mark's POV

She said yes!!! I'm so happy! I can't wait until she gets done her game so we can hang out! This put me in suck a good mood. That's when I got a text. It was from Weston,
W-Dude I can't wait to to see all our fans tomorrow!!
M-What?
W-We are going to playlist tomorrow remember?

Oh my gosh I totally forgot!!! How am I gonna tell Krysta? I decide to text her and tell her to come over and hang out.
M-Hey cutie! Umm I have something to tell you can you come over? Please?
K- Yeah sure I'll be over in 10. What's so important?
M-I'll tell you when you get here.
K-ok!
I got ready for when Krysta is gonna come over. I did my hair and put on a dope outfit. After a little while I decided to go live in and anounce I was going on tour. I got on my laptop and clicked go live. Then I post on Snapchat that I was live. After a little bit I got a lot of people watching me. And then I finally announced that was going on tour. I see the comments filling in with lots of people saying yay I can't wait to meet you. Then I see one comment, it was from Krysta. She said, " I'm gonna miss you so much. And btw I can't come over anymore. Bye love you babe!"
"I'm gonna miss you too babe!"
The comments flooded in with,
Who is babe
Wtf?
Are you dating someone?
Who is she
IM GONNA BEAT HER UP
That last one kinda got to me. I started to yell into the broadcast about those comments. Then I ended it after a while because I didn't wanna get any ruder towards supporters. I'm really upset too with Bryce leaking my number too. So him and I aren't the best of friends right now. Jacob and I aren't gonna be friends once he finds out that Krysta and I are dating so I hardly have anyone. But I do have one friend. Her name is Loren. Her and I are hanging out tonight.
Krysta's POV
I love Mark right to death and I don't want him to leave. Right?  Yeah. I hope this whole tour thing goes by really fast because I'm scared, scared of loosing him. Just like how I loose everything. I need him. Right?
//////////////////////////////////
Oh gosh!! She chose Mark! Don't worry because next chapter will be nerve racking and very unexpecting hehe. Comment what you think!! Don't forget to vote and I hope you have/had an amazing day!!!!
Stay reading😘~Krysta