The sleepover...☄

Lexi's POV

Krysta is on her way over and she lived like 5 minutes away so she's gonna be here any minute. What she doesn't know is Jacob is sitting right next to me. Jacob has had the biggest crush on her ever since 2nd grade. And tonight we are going to play truth or dare and what they don't know is I'm gonna have  Jacob kiss Krysta. I know she will like it because she kinda likes him a LOT. Anyways I hear Krysta walking in my house so I told Jacob to stay here. I go down and we talk for like ten minutes. I got a text from Jacob telling me to hurry up and nosey Krysta had to know who texted me what.😂 So I had to lock my phone so she wouldn't get into it. Anyways I brought her upstairs and she looked shocked that he was here and all they could do was smile at eachother.

Krysta's POV

We went to Lexi's room and all of a sudden Boom... My biggest crush was sitting right in front of me.  *an hour later* We decided to play truth or dare😁 after a while Lexi dared Jacob to kiss me for 10 seconds. We both looked at eachother and blushed. He leaned in so I thought I should and then someone walks in....
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Who do you think will walk in??? Ik it said ever since 2nd grade and she just moved her but they talked before she moved.
Sorry this is really short but I'm not in the best mood and I'm at an even my sister is in so I'll write a longer chapter later. Comment who you think will walk in.

Stay reading😘~Krysta