New kid

Jacob's POV

Krysta and that new kid Bryce have been really good friends lately. To be honest, I'm really jealous. They have been hanging out a lot lately. I'm scared I'm gonna lose her. She hasn't been answering my texts today. Ugh, she must be hanging out with Bryce😓
I hate that kid already and I don't even know him. I was looking at her musicallys she made with me when I got a notification that she made another one. Guess what? IT WAS WITH BRYCE! What made is even worse is that is that her thing said ' Duet with ma boi!!!😆👌' That's it! I can't handle it anymore. I went outside to cool down. Of course... Guess who I saw together? KRYSTA AND BRYCE!!!! I can't even explain how mad I am. I see Krysta run over and she gave me a hug. I guess I felt a little better but I was still mad.
"I love you Krysta and I want you to know that."
"I love you too. Why are you acting so weird lately."
"Well you've been hanging out with Bryce so much lately it seems like you don't love me anymore."

Krysta's POV

He doesn't think I love him? I don't even like Bryce. Jacob is my everything.
" Jacob, remember that day that we were hanging out with out friends and we talked in the other room?"

"Yeah."

"I meant every bit of it and still do!"
He's my everything and if I lost him I don't know how I would live. I guess I have been hanging out with Bryce a lot lately.
" How about I spend the night at your house." I said hugging him.
"Alright. Netflix and Chill?"
"I'll think about it," I say in a playful tone.
" Babe, come over as soon as possible," he said with a smirk.
"Can't wait to see you."

After that I have him a playful kiss and headed back over with Bryce.
*an hour later*
I just got out of the shower and put on high waisted dark blue jeans, a tie-dye shirt, and knee-high boots. I straightened my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I started to walk over when I saw Bryce. Great! (Note the sarcasm) I quickly ran to Jacobs house and closed the door. I hear Jacob come down the stairs. He looked like he just got out of the shower so he was shirtless and his hair was wet😍🙌
Let's just take a moment to appreciate that... He came over and hugged me. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. He gave me a piggy back ride all the way to his room. He set me down in his bed while he picked out a shirt. He pulled out a box and gave it to me. I opened it and it was one of his sweatshirts. I immediately put it on. It smelt just like him. I went over and hugged Jacob for what seemed like ages. After we let go he said, " You know what I've wanted to do for the longest time?"
"What?"
"This."
He pushed me up against a wall and started making out with me. It got heated really quick. He picked me up, still kissing with my legs wrapped around his waist. He laid me down on his bed while he climbed on top of me. He tugged on my shirt and I let him take it off. I pulled on his hair and he let out a little moan. It was hella hot. Soon enough Jacob took off his shirt. We went back to making out.
*skip them making out for the longest time*
After we made out for what seemed like two hours we calmed down and started to watch movies on Netflix. It was getting late so I was tired. We laid down on the sofa and I fell asleep with my head on his chest.
*the next morning*
I woke up still in Jacobs arms and realized we had school today...
I got up and woke Jacob with a kiss. I went home and got ready for the day. I had on jean shorts that were a light blue color. I had on a crop top that said, I hate people, I put on black converse. I put my long light brown hair in a high ponytail. I was ready. I grabbed my phone and bag. I was heading towards the bus stop when someone slaps my butt. I turned around and saw Jacob.
"Really?"
"Yeah I just had to. You have a nice butt."
"Wow Jacob," I say motioning for him to kiss me.
After the bus ride we met up with everyone. I saw someone I thought was familiar. Oh my gosh it was my best
friend from my old school, her name is Halle. She's 5'5", has brown hair, green eyes, and yeah. I ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug.
"What are you doing here???"
"My mom wanted to move here for like business or whatever." We talked for a while. She said she saw this super cute guy. There were lots of cute guys so I didn't know which one she was talking about. She said his name was Bryce and my eyes got all big.
"Omg I could so hook you guys up!!"
"If you did that I would love you forever."
After that we all had to head to our classes.
Skipping to lunch
We all grabbed out lunches and headed outside to the picnic tables. We were playing truth or dare when it came to my turn. I asked Bryce and he said dare.
"I dare you to....
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
I hope you like this chapter. I made it like 1000 words! Comment what you think the dare is going to be. Make sure to vote and comment!!!
Stay reading😘~Krysta