YouNow

Lexi's POV

All of them were laughing and I didn't know why... It was kinda awkward. When Weston went live his fans were so confused and kept commenting hate about me, Krysta, and Maddy. The guys were flipping out on the haters because there were saying things like,
You guys are whores
Eww who brought the sluts
Get out nobody likes you
Go kill yourselves
Ewww Krysta looked like she just got high and she doesn't deserve Jacob. Omg she's discusting.
I felt so bad for Krysta because most of the hate was going towards her.

Krysta's POV

All this hate really got to me. I was crying while Jacob held me. I couldn't handle this hate. Especially with the bullies at school. I ran out of the room crying. Maybe I should kill myself like those girls want. Jacob followed me. I didn't want him to see me like this. He grabbed my waist, turned me around, and kissed me. Things got heated really quick. He picked me up, brought me to a guest room. He locked the door and put me on the bed. We were making out by the time he put me on the bed. He tugged on my shirt but I wouldn't let him take it off.  He rolled over so he was on top. He kept tugging my shirt but I'm not gonna let him take it off. I know we have been dating for like a few months but I'm not ready for that kind of commitment, yet.  Weston was still broadcasting so we decided to go out and finish it wish them. Jacob's hair was still messed up, they were all wondering what happened. The girls pulled me aside to talk about what happened while the guys talked to Jacob.
(L-Lexi M-Maddy Me-Krysta)
L- Omg what happened!
Me- We made out and that was it lol.
M- Just made out?
Me- Well things did get heated.
L- Oooooo
M- did you do it?
Me- No! Lol he tried to take my shirt off but I didn't wanna do that with him yet.
After we got done talking we decided to end the broadcast. We spent that Saturday night at Weston's house. We had a fall break so we had a week off of school.  I was super happy that we had a week off because I'm sick of the bullies at school. I was super tired so I climbed up next to Jacob and he had his arms around me and held me. We felt so much closer after what happened in the guest bedroom.
"Good night Krysta I love you," he sad while kissing me.
"Goodnight Jakie I love you too." And with that we went to bed.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately I haven't been in the best mood lately. Hmm I wonder how far Jacob will push Krysta next time. Or how about Weston. He was gonna ask Lexi out. Will that happen or no?
Stay reading😘~Krysta