The Kiss

Lexi's POV

Jacob and I were like best friends. Krysta and Weston were best friends too. We all wanted to have a sleepover. So we are having one at Krysta's. I got ready, grabbed my stuff, and left to go to her house. The boys were already there. We all played on our phones for a while. Jacob and Weston went live for a little bit. We were playing games one broadcast. Someone requested 7 minutes in heaven. I got Jacob...

Jacob's POV

Lexi got me for 7 minutes in heaven.... Krysta looked pretty jealous. Lexi was hot but I liked Krysta. Right? Yeah, I like Krysta. Lexi and I were in the closet alone and we kinda both leaned in and kissed but it was nothing like what happen when Krysta and I kiss. When seven minutes are up Krysta swings the door open and falls to the ground when she sees that I kissed Lexi.

Krysta's POV

My boyfriend... Just kissed my... Bestfriend. I screamed, " I CANT BELIEVE YOU KISSED MY BESTFRIEND. WE ARE OVER JACOB SARTORIUS!!!!!!" I run over and kiss Weston right on the lips and it was heated. After we kissed I ran out of my own house crying. I didn't know where I was going but I just ran and ran and ran. All of a sudden I see the sign 'Welcome to Ohio' I walked all the way to Ohio!!! I have always wanted to go to Ohio! I was cold and hungry and wanted to hold Jacob, But then I remembered he kissed my BESTFRIEND!!! Then I remember... I kissed Weston. I started crying over it all. I just wanted to go home. But then I see this man. He had been following me. I started to run. He was faster than me. He caught up with me. All I see it black.... I woke up after I don't know how long but I took the blindfold off and I was in some sort of underground cage. I hear someone coming and....

Jacob's POV

After Krysta ran away I felt so bad. I just wanted to die. She hasn't come home yet and it's been a week at least. I texted and called her so many times. Her phone must be dead or something.... I decide to watch the news for once and I see that some man kidnapped her!!!! I called Weston up and told him we are going to all the surrounding states to look for her. Weston called Lexi... I don't want her to come after what happened between us. But Weston insisted she came. We head to Ohio first because that's where she has always wanted to go. We had my older sister drive us around. And that's when we saw.....
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Hmmmmm no more Krystob? What about no more Lexton? How do you like the book? Im dying to know how you guys think this book is doing!!!! Comment what you think they will see...
Stay reading😘~Krysta