Dance pt.3

Krysta's POV

Jacob and I were headed to the movies. I wanted to know what was at the 'park'. He was being really shady. I ran and tried to call someone but Jacob took my phone. Ugh, I was just in a very sneaky mood. But today has been AMAZING. I didn't need Mark at all!!!

We were walking up to the movies when we saw... Mark! He was making out with this girl. He was all over her. He pushed her up against the wall and was grabbing her butt. This was over the line! I just sat on the ground huddled in a little ball and started crying. Jacob lied down with me. We just laid there for a while. We talked and laughed. The movie was about to start some fan inside. We got out stuff and sat in the bed seats you could find!!!! We were watching the Flash movie (#bæ) It was amazing! During the middle of the movie Jacob put his arm around me. I huddled in next to him and put my head on his shoulder. I was so comfortable that I almost fell asleep. I dosed off,

I said I want you to be lonely!! When you and Mark broke up and you were hurt, THATS HOW I WANT YOU YO FEEL!!!
"Who is this?"
YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!

Jacob tapped on my shoulder and woke me up. I gave him the biggest smile ever!!! He leaned in and kissed me! I love him so much!!! I didn't care to listen to the dream because I know I will be ok with Jacob by my side. He's my knight in shining armor and I never want to loose him! The movie just got over and we were walking out when we saw Mark again... I don't even know why he's here he has another month of being on tour! He's a jerk anyway, but I let it get to me. Jacob and I were walking to wherever he had me going next when a single tear swept down my cheek. I wished Jacob saw it so he could wipe it away but he didn't because he was texting in a group chat called 'park plans' so I'm guessing we are going to the park next.
We tuned on the road that the park was on when I get a call from my mom.
(M- Mom K-Krysta)
K-hello?
M-Krysta, I'm afraid I have more bad news.
K- What is it now?
M-You and your father are moving back to California.
K-NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!! YOU CANT MAKE ME!
M- it's going to be soon.
K-how soon?
M-the night of your school dance...
I hang up on her. I tried to stay cool so Jacob wouldn't ask because today was going so well! Jacob ran to the park so I started walking.
*at the park*
I walk up and see Jacob with a guitar in his hands and candles lit all around us. Our friends moved them so it was a circle around us. He was singing 7 years old but he changed the lyrics talking about our relationship and at the end he said "Once I was 13 years old, my father told me go get yourself a perfect girl, once I was thirteen years old..." He got down on one knee and said, " Krysta, I love you so much and your MY perfect girl! Will you go to the dance with me?" He pulled out a key necklace that says Jacob on it and he had on the heart that says Krysta on it. Without him thinking I said yes!!! He kissed me. It was perfect! Until I remembered I was moving...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh shiz she said yes and she's moving!!! What is she going to do??? Comment what you think she should do! Don't forget to vote!

Stay reading cutie!~Krysta💖