Movies

Weston's POV

After I told Krysta to be careful about whoever was at the park, I told Lexi. She started freaking out because apparently people have been commenting things on her Instagram photos saying stuff like they were going to hurt her or worse. We tried calling her and it went immediately to voicemail. Lexi started to cry because she didn't want her to get hurt. We kept calling Jacob and he didn't answer either. We were starting to get really worried about Krysta. After I held Lexi for like 5 minutes to try and calm her down, we decided to call Halle, Maddy, Bryce, and Hunter. They were all hanging out together. Lexi skyped both the girls and I did the same with the guys. We all decided to run to Jacob's house to tell him what's going on. It took us like 10 minutes to get there and when we told him he started freaking out and crying. We were all running outside. The problem was, there were like 15 different parks!!! We started running past one park. Nothing. We were all pretty much in tears because it's been an hour and we have searched like 3 parks. She could be dead by now! We all separated so it's Bryce and Halle, Maddy Hunter and Jacob, and Lexi and I.  Jacob and I were facetiming the whole time and he was crying and breathing really heavily. Lexi and I had to stop to catch our breath. When we saw...

Krysta's POV

I was walking up to the boy when I saw... MARK. Oh my gosh. I didn't know what to do. I just froze. I didn't want him to hurt me anymore. I had enough pain. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped a little and I giggled.

"I always loved your laugh"

After Mark said that we talked for a while, had a few laughs and started to swing.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go the the movies with me sometime?"

"Mark I'd love to! There's just one problem... I'm dating Jacob."

"That's ok! We can just go as friends."

"Sure, but will Jacob get ma-

I get cut off by his lips smashing into mine. I felt a spark. But what about Jacob? I was so confused. We broke the kiss after a good 20 seconds. I felt terrible about the kiss. I ran as fast as I can. I turned a corner and ran j to some guy.

"Watch it- OMG KRYSTA!!!"
Jacob said as he hugs me super tight.
"Jacob-breath- I -breath- Can't -breath- BREATH!!"

"That just shows how much I love you."

"I love you too."

I started to cry because I remembered the kiss. The Sparks. Was it a mistake? Or meant to be? I didn't know. I love Jacob what am I thinking. He picked me up and asked what's wrong. I explained everything.

He looked upset. He put me down and walked away. I started to cry harder and harder. He just walked away without saying a word. I was more depressed then than ever I think. After that I went and hugged Maddy, Lexi, Halle, Bryce, Hunter, and Weston. It was a group hug around me. I didn't want to do anything with my life I was devistated. That's when I got a text from Jacob saying

My Other Half💖: ................
/////////////////////////////////////
Hoped you like the update!!! Comment what you think he's gonna say! Don't forget to vote!👀
What do you think about Mark coming back?

Stay reading😘~Krysta