The park

Hunter's POV

Maddy and I were walking home from school when Krysta and Lexi came up and took Maddy away from me. They were right in front of Jacob, Weston, and I. (Booty🍑) We were talking about the girls and that we should all go to the park later. Jacob ran up and told the girls the plan. We all went to our own houses and got ready. I oovoo'd Jacob and Weston and I pretended I couldn't here them but I could and they were talking about a plan. I didn't know what it was about but I think it involved Maddy. But what Jacob didn't know is Weston and I have a plan. My and Jacob have a plan too so everyone had a plan with each other. It was funny because the girls had a plan but they didn't know I know about it.

Lexi's POV

The girls and I were oovooing and we had a plan, we are going to slap the boys with whipped cream. I think Hunter figured out we had a plan but he doesn't know what. Hehe I can't wait to shove whipped cream in Weston's face its gonna be so funny. The girls and I went to Starbucks before the park. We got the guys some too. We finally got to the park and Krysta hid the whipped cream. We all sat down on swings and talked for a while. After like an hour of talking Krysta told us girls to go to the slide where she hid the whipped cream. We filled out hands with whipped cream.

Krysta's POV

We filled out hands with whipped cream, ran over, and slapped the boys with it! They started running after us. Lexi ran into the bushes, Maddy kept going in circles, and I tried to run up the playground but before I could get down the slide Jacob grabbed my waist, turned me around and kissed me. It wasn't like a make-out session sadly. It was just a quick passionate kiss. He picked me up and ran. Lexi was on Weston's back. Hunter carried Maddy like a Baby. We all went back to Weston's house. Us girls hang out with Kailynn until Weston goes live. We are going to play truth or dare. We all have it set up so Weston will ask out Lexi. She is the only one who doesn't know about it......
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
I k ow this was short but I want really in the mood to write. Before anyone comments no Weston and Lexi weren't dating yet. And my new book it up!!! It's called Is it love or hate??? Y'all should got read it. That would mean a lot thanks💖 and 4K READS OMG THATS AMAZING!!!
Stay reading😘~Krysta