Shots fired

Krysta's POV

I hear someone coming towards wherever I was. They unlocked the door and had a gun... It was a tall muscular man. He told me if I didn't do as he said that he would shoot me. Of course I had to do what he said. He put a blindfold over my eyes and told me to keep going forward. After a little while we got to where he wanted me to go. He took my blindfold off and I saw a bunch of different men. One had a bat, another had a tazor, and one had a... GUN. I hear someone yelling my name it was... JACOB!!!! The man said if I tried to run I would get shot in the shoulder.

Jacob's POV

I see Krysta with a man holding a gun to her head. I slowly back away. I run around the corner and call the police. They said that it might take a few minutes. Weston ran out there and tried to distract them. It didn't work. One of the men came up and grabbed Lexi and threatened to beat her if we didn't get them what they wanted. They told us to go steal some beer and money and stuff.  We got all the things they asked for but they still didn't let them go. The police haven't got here yet. I must have told them the wrong address or something.  The ended up blindfolding us all. Weston, Lexi and I were in the same room but Krysta wasn't... We all tried to push the door open but we couldn't. We could hear the screams coming from wherever Krysta was. It made me so mad that I pushed the door open myself. I ran out but it sounded like the screams were coming from everywhere. This was the worst feeling I've ever felt. Not being able to protect her.  She was my everything, my world, my love. I couldn't bare to lose her.  And that's when I started to run a round like a mad man trying to find her. A little over an hour later I found the room she was in. She was bleeding. She was... Shot. They shot her in the thigh. I picked her up and wrapped her wound and all I did was pray. I prayed like I never have before. I felt a sudden calm feeling. That's when I knew she was gonna be ok! I held her and listened to her cry and scream in pain. Weston and Lexi found us and ran around trying to find pain medication. She had bruises all over her stomach, back, and legs. Her clothes were all torn up, and she didn't talk. Al she did was cry and hold me. I was so happy I didn't lose her.

Lexi's POV

I felt super bad for Krysta. First she gets beat and stabbed my Mark, she almost got beat by a drunk man, and now she got shot. She's gone through so much I'm surprised she is still here. We were hours away from the nearest hospital so all we could do was hope, and hope, and hope. Eventually we all fell asleep in this old abandoned hotel. Later on I. The night I heard Krysta get up. I had no idea what she was doing but I could seem to have the energy to get up so I drifted back to sleep. And when we woke up we saw that......
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
2K READS OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING I LOVE YOU ALO SO MUCH!!!! Anyway comment what you think of the book so far and what you think the will see... Tell me how I'm doing with writing the book. This is my first fanfic so idk how good it is.
Stay reading😘~Krysta