Volleyball

Krysta's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up and started getting ready. I took a shower. Since I had a volley ball game today I had to dress up. I had on a blue plaid shirt (pic above) with a white tank top. I had on tan skinny jeans and black vans. I straightened my hair and put it in a high pony tail with a pink under armor headband. I finished getting ready. I grab my phone and my bag and walk out. As I was walking to the bus stop I feel an arm wrap around me, it was Jacob. He was warm and I like it. Then I feel another arm wrap around me, was Mark. He was safe feeling and I like it. Holy, I have a big decision to make. Mark and Jacob are fighting over me while I was thinking about last night. This was so hard to to get through. I stopped and ducked so their arms weren't around me anymore. I walked away as Mark and Jacob were looking at me all confused. I was running to the bus. Jacob went on in front of me and Mark behind me. I was getting on the bus when I here, " Dang Krysta you have a nice butt!"
I rolled my eyes as I sat with Jacob. I started talking to Jacob about our science project when Mark sat down next to me... It was really awkward. I pulled out my phone and made a musically. It was funny because Jacob and Mark kept trying to get in in. I love them so much. Dang... I have a big decision to make. We got to school and when I walk in I immediately have people calling me names because I'm having the two most popular boys in the school falling for me. It kinda hurt. I get texts from people all the time calling me names and threatening me. I see a jock coming towards me with a cup filled to the brim with water. Of course... Jocks always splash water in my face in Monday's. How could I forget? He almost splashed it in my face when Mark stands In front of him and hits the cup so it gets all over the jock. Everyone laughed so hard. That's when Jacob was behind him. He slapped him with a bunch of soap. Them Mark and Jacob started scrubbing his hair so it would get all bubbly. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
*skipping to Volleyball game*
We were practicing when I see Mark come through the doors with a bouquet of flowers. He was all dressed up in khakis and a really cute shirt. I asked my coach to go to the bathroom so I could go talk to Mark.
(☄=Krysta 🔥=Mark )
🔥- Hey beautiful.
☄- Hey Mark
🔥- Listen I have to go soon so I kinda wanna talk to you about the movies, and yes these are for you.
☄-They are beautiful Mark thank you!
🔥-Not as beautiful as you!
☄-Mark your too nice!
🔥-But it's true! Anyways back to what I was saying.....

//////////////////////////////////
Hope you like the update!! Comment what you think. Don't forget to vote!! And what is Mark gonna say?? It might not be what your thinking...
Stay reading😘~Krysta