Drunk beating

Krysta's POV

Someone walked in and it was... Some drunk person. He thought my house was empty so he brought this girl in my house. She was bleeding and crying. We ran up the stairs to my room. He didn't see us. We call the police. We heard the girl screaming. The police said they were sending a few cars. We hear the drunk guy come up the stairs. We hid in my closet. I kept a knife in there ever since Mark broke in. I pulled the knife out when he opened the closet door. We both screamed so loud the neighbors should have heard. I think Jacob heard it because he came running up and took the bottle in his hand and smashed it over his head. Glass shattered everywhere and they drunk guy fell. Jacob helped us up. We were in shock and couldn't talk so when Jacob asked us things like what happened and if we were hurt all we did was lay down and cry. Jacob climbed in between us and hugged us both. Lexi didn't like it so she pulled away, but I just cuddled with him. That's when Mark walked in. Jacob and I fell asleep. He climbed in Lexi's bed and cuddled up with her.
*the next morning*
It was Sunday and Jacob left to go to church and we went with him. Mark left before we woke up. The only reason we knew that he was there is because Lexi woke up asking where Mark went. Today was kinda a mellow day. We watched movies, ate food, and slept for the most part. We had another sleepover. We were all hiped for school tomorrow because Lexi and I get to go back.
*monday morning*

We were all fooling around while getting ready. When we were walking to the bus stop we saw Mark!!!! He looked scared of us though. He walked away from us so he walked to school. There was this guy who walked up to Jacob, Lexi, and I. He looked awfully familiar. He was... WESTON KOURY!!!!!! Lexi is like in-love with him so she ran towards him and gave him the biggest hug. He hugged back. Turns out he goes to our school now.
*A/N
I know I said Weston bullied me before but he didn't go to my school.

I hugged him too. I turned and Jacob looked jealous and a little upset, I set next to him kiss his cheek and hold his hand.
"Don't worry, your my one and only. I love you babe," I told him.
"I love you too babe," he said back. We kissed after that and wow it was like magic! After we got to school Weston was flirting with Lexi. They would be such a cute couple.

Weston's POV

I think I like Lexi. No, stop Weston you just met her. She's just so perfect. She has Brown hair, brown eyes, She was 5'4" and she had the prettiest smile. She was so funny. Weston stop. You just met her! But she's just so perfect. I got her number and everything. We talked throughout the whole day. She was.... Perfect😍

Lexi's POV

I gave Weston my number so we could text when the teacher walked out. I think I'm in-love with him😍 He was flirting with me earlier so I hope he likes me too!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Hmm Krystob and Lexton? What do you think? Tell me in the comments if you like them together. I didn't have much time to do this chapter because my friend made me rush *cough Maddy cough* Anyway I will be adding new people to this book.
Stay reading😘~Krysta