I miss you

Krysta's POV

My other half💖: I love you so much but I think we need a break. I promise that you were  my everything but tonight just pushed it. Don't talk to me anymore.  By forever.

I couldn't help but cry. I showed the girls and they just hugged me. I guess everything happens for a reason. Maybe Mark was right for me. I couldn't help think that it was all my fault. If I didn't go it would have never happened.
After I cried on the sidewalk for like an hour. All of us decided to have a sleepover to try and cheer me up. Weston, Hunter, and Bryce went live for a little bit. The girls were broadcasting too. They didn't notice but I got up and went to the bathroom. I sat on the floor and cried. I'm suprized they haven't noticed yet it's been like an hour. After a little while I dazed off and fell asleep....
After I woke up I checked my phone to see another text from Jacob great!

Heartbreaker💔: Krysta I love you. I don't know what I was thinking when I broke up with you. I miss you more than ever. Please take me back your my everything.

Me: Jacob I loved you. As in past tense. You broke me. You broke me so bad. I hurt more than you could imagine. I cried so hard. Cried is in past tense because I'm don't crying over someone who doesn't want me because if you really wanted me you would've forgave me instead of brake me.

After that I turned my phone off because I didn't want to talk to him. Everyone went home so I had nobody to hang out with. I walked to Bryce's house because Halle was there and I wanted to hang out with her. As I walked into his room they were making out. Of course.... So I walked to Maddy's house and they weren't there, they were probably out on a date like usual, so I went to Lexi's House. They were playing the wii so I joined. We were bowling and when it was Weston's he slipped and fell. We all laughed so hard. Lexi and I laughed so hard there wasn't a noise. When Weston slipped he stunned his little toe so he was in tears while laughing. This took my mind off of Jacob for a little bit. After a while Lexi let me spend the night and it was soooo much fun. I turned my phone back on to see all the texts from Jacob. It made me cry. I immediately deleted the conversation so I didn't have to read all the sappy texts. I don't know what i was thinking but I texted Mark.

Me: Hey you still down for that movie😜❤️

Markie Poo: Yeah anytime cutie. Tonigh?

Me: Yesss I can't wait to see you!!!😏

We talked for a while. I decided to get ready for the movie. I took a shower, dried my hair, straightened it and put it in a braid. I put on mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. I put on a crop top with #1 on it. I put on some black leggings. I also had my white vans. For accessories I had a necklace my friend gave me from hollister and earrings.  I grabbed a hoody and it was Jacobs.... I started to cry. My mascara was running down my face when Mark showed up. I yelled, "Come in!" As I heard the door open I ran to my room and quickly cleaned up my makeup. As he walked in my room he smiled and said, " You look amazing!!!"
We got to the movies as I see a bunch of my 'friends'. Of course they sat next to each other and I was here all alone with Mark. Im kinda used to it. They sit with each other and I'm over here in loner city. I guess that was ok. As Mark and I sat down he says,
" I have something I need to tell you..."

•————————————————————————•
Sorry this is a bad chapter but it's good enough for now.
I hope you like it though. I had to do white van again I'm sorry😂 Comment what you think.

Stay reading😘~Krysta Sartorius