Imagination

Krysta's POV

.... And that's when I woke up. What? It was a dream? Oh, thank god it was just a dream. I got up and went to the kitchen to get some juice. The girls and Weston were all looking at me weird until Maddy says,
"Whoa bed head much haha"
We all laughed and started watching a movie. After a while Hunter came out and hugged Maddy. I wonder why Jacob hasn't woken up yet. I went to go check up on him. He was on the phone with his mom. After he hung up he came over and hugged me. I started crying because I was thinking of my dream. After I let go he looked confused so I explained it to him.
"Krysta, I would never cheat on you. You the love of my life. You are my everything and I will never stop loving you. I can't wait till that day when I can put that ring in your finger and you can be mine forever. You know, Krysta Sartorius doesn't sound bad at all. I love you babe!"
I started crying tears of joy.
" Jacob, I love you so much. You are my world. If you weren't here with me then I don't know what I would do with myself. It makes me the happiest person alive to be able to call you my boyfriend, my everything. And I kinda like the sound of Krysta Sartorius."
After that we hugged for what seemed like forever. We went out and cuddled on the couch with the rest of the ppl.

Hunter's POV

Ok so last night I asked Maddy to be my girlfriend and she said yes!!! I was so happy I wanted to tell the world. After the movie I held Maddy's hand, stood up and said,
" We have something we would like to tell you." I look at her and hug her. Without breaking the hug I say, " We are dating and I'm Proud to say it!!"

Weston's POV

I was so proud of my boi!!!!!! Everyone was cheering except for Lexi. She looked upset that everyone was dating except us. I scooted closer to her and leaned in. As I kissed her I felt something I've never felt before... The Sparks ran up my spine and it felt amazing. As soon as I pulled back I did it. I asked the girl of my dreams to be mine.
"Lexi?"
"Yeah?"
"Will you be my girlfriend??"

Lexi's POV

OMG WESTON JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! Breath Lexi, breath.
"Yes! I thought you would never ask!"
I hugged him harder than I ever have! His hugs are so warm. He's so cute! I love him more than I love Mac n' cheese! And that's a lot! 😂
After a few hours of hanging out we went to get ice cream. We were on our way when we saw some teenager trying to find his way around. Krysta went over to help him. They were talking and laughing. I looked over at Jacob and he looked like he was jealous. His cheeks were red. Krysta came over with the boy and introduced him.
"Guys, this is Bryce. He's new here"
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
I added Bryce in the story! What did you think?? Comment if you liked it! Don't forget to vote!
Stay reading😘~Krysta