The fight...

Marks POV

After we ate they were getting ready to leave so I pulled Krysta aside. I asked her why she was snooping in my pictures. She just stood there and stared at the floor. I said it again more forcefully, " WHY WERE YOU GOING THROUGH MY PHOTOS!!!!"
She started to walk out and I grabbed her arm and pulled her back and threw her to the ground. I saw a tear fall down her cheek. But for some reason I didn't care.

Krysta's POV

He did something I never thought he would... He pushed me to the ground and I felt a tear fall down my cheek. He looked like he was ready to kill me.
I said that I had to go and got up and ran. I finally got home and went to the bathroom and looked for a razor. I put it on my skin and..... I-i couldn't do it... I put it down and just went to bed and cried.
The next morning...

I wake up to my phone buzzing. I was being texted by Mark, Bryce, Hunter, Blake, and Weston. They were calling me names like bi**h, sl*t, wh*re, h*e, ect. That was when in realized that was the day it all changed.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
That day it all changed.... What will happen next? Will Mark and his friends hurt her, say sorry, or ignore her?
Stay reading😘~Krysta