The sleepover Part 2

Jacobs POV

I lean in to kiss her and when our lips are about to touch... Mark walks in. He looks mad and jealous. He likes Lexi a lot and I was the only one who could tell. He came in and grabbed Lexi and went somewhere, Krysta and I tried to chase after him but he locked the doors from the outside. So we ended up stuck in the room until we climbed out the window but it was two stories down! I jumped down first and landed in a tree and climbed down so I could catch Krysta. When I caught her I don't know what it was but all I could do was hold her. I looked in her eyes and they had this sparkle in them. She had the prettiest blue eyes. I leaned in and kissed her! There were so many sparks that went all through me. When we pulled back I knew that she felt it too because her eyes were wide open. She had the biggest smile on her face. Oh wait, we forgot about Lexi!!!!! I put her down and we sprinted off holding hands. Mark told me once where he goes to be alone, so we went there first. It was behind this old abandon house. We heard Lexi scream in pain. We went in the house and we couldn't fine her! The last place we looked was the basement and there she was. Mark was forcing her to do these things like slap broken glass and pull her hair. We ran in. I pulled Mark back and punched him in the jaw. Krysta ran and helped Lexi. She passed out from the blood loss. Jacob picked her up and we were running to the hospital. The nurses came in and rushed her to the OR for stitches on her hands and head. After a few hours we got to see her. Her parents we away on an anniversary trip to Hawaii. The doctors told us she would be in a coma for a while. He doesn't know when she will walk up.
Mark is in jail for kidnapping and for violence. He wouldn't be in there for much longer, since he was only 14. Krysta and I visit her everyday after school. Every time Krysta sees her she cries. She thinks it's her fault. She thinks she coulee saved her if she didn't put a picture of them on snapchat. I keep trying to tell her that it's not her fault but she just cries more and more. The night we heard she was in a coma she spent the night at my house and she buried her head in my chest and cried herself to sleep. We went to the hospital a few weeks later and......
/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
What do you think they will see at the hospital??? Write in the comments what you think. This is a bad chapter but I was rushed because we got in trouble at school and we can't bring out IPads home and that's what I'm writing on but anyway. What do you about Krystob???? Thank you all soooo much for 1K reads it means the world to me💖😘 love you
Stay reading😘~Krysta