Moving... Again

Krysta's POV

The dance was in a week and I still haven't told Jacob I am moving. I started to cry because I'll never be able to go to the dance with the person I love most... I decided to FaceTime Jacob to tell him because I'm packing right now. It took like two rings for him to answer the FaceTime call. He saw I was crying.
J-Jacob K-Krysta
J- who do I need to beat up this time?
K-Jacob I need to tell you something... You can't be upset. Promise?
J-I can't promise anything. What is it?
K~ I-I-I- I'm moving back to California.
He looked at me and I saw him start to cry.
J- When.
K- the night if the dance .
I say as I start crying harder.
J- No. You can't move your the love of my life. I need you.
K- I have to go pack Jacob I love you so much! I'll talk to you later.

Jacob's POV

This can't be happening.... I love her. She loves me. THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!! I was crying so hard at this point. I just laid down and cried. I was super tired from yesterday so I fell asleep.

I told you she never wanted you. I bet she begged her mom to move back to California just so she wouldn't have to deal with you! She hates you! She doesn't like you at all. When she moved she will be GLAD to get rid of you! Those tears? Those are FAKE! She never liked you.

I woke up crying and breathing heavily. It was 11:00 am and I texted Krysta immediately.

Me- I crave you in the most innocent way. I crave to say good night and give you forehead kisses and say that I adore you when you feel at your worst. I crave you in ways where I just want to be next to you and nothing more or less. Please don't leave me Krysta I Love you!!!💖

It says read at 11:26! She didn't reply because I've been sitting here in my bed waiting for one for almost an hour.

*a few days later*

Krysta leaves tomorrow in the afternoon and we haven't talked ever since that FaceTime call like a week ago. I need her. How can this be happening! I called her and she didn't answer. I ran to her house hoping that she would answer the door. I knocked a few times and I heard her running down the stairs. She opened the door with tears in her eyes. I pulled her in for a hug. I picked her up and brought her to the park.  I had a big picnic set up for her since she's leaving in about an hour. I set her down and ate fruit. She likes fruit so that's pretty much all I packed. We laid down on the blanket and cuddled.

"I love you Krysta! And I want you to know that I'm here and I can fly out to see you anytime!!!"

"I love you too Jacob and I just wish you could move with me!!"

Krysta got a call on her phone and I'm guessing it's her mom because she started crying. She turned to me and gave me the sweetest kiss ever! We got up and walked back to her house holding hands. My mom texted me telling me to come home. I hugged Krysta and kissed her. We said our goodbyes and I walked away as we both started crying.

Krysta's POV

We put our last few things in the car and start eyed to drive away. I saw Jacob on his bike go the other way. I hope he's gonna stay out of trouble! I'm gonna miss him so much. I wish I could've had the last night with him.
We got to the airport and got our bags out. We sat in the chairs waiting for our flight to come. It's snowing out so it might be late. I'm sitting their on my phone when I hear someone yell my name. It was Jacob!!!!! I ran to him and hugged him. I was so happy to see him that I cried.

"Krysta, this might be crazy but you can come live with me! My mom already said yes!!!!

Flight 302 to California boarding now

"Jacob I wish I could but I have to go that's my flight."

"Stay with me please! I need you!"

I turned to my dad as he nods his head saying I can stay!

Jacob was walking away when I jumped into his arms.

"He said I can stay!"

His eyes got all big and he kissed me. I was so happy!! I could tell he was too!

"Let's get you ready for the dance cutie!"

"I don't have a dress though."

"Don't worry I got you covered!"

I jumped on his back as we ran to his house. I'm so happy!!

00000000000000000000000
Heyyy I finally updated!! Comment what you think! I love you all so much! Don't forget so vote!

Stay reading~Krysta💖