"Mmmm! Somethings cooking." Bob exclaimed, happily.

Douglas turned back to us, as we looked at him. "Bob it is." Douglas made the decision, it will be Bob.

----🌺🌺

I walked down the steps in the hydro loop with Bree and Leo and I saw Perry place a flag down. What is going on?

"Da da da da da dada daaaaaa." Perry announced. "Welcome to to the United Republic of Perry Land."

"I know I'm gonna regret this, but what's Perry Land." Leo asked, regretting the question. Bree and I were messing with the flag.

"And why does the flag have a cow on it?" I asked her and pulled on the flag to show the whole thing.

"That's an ox! Know your meats!" Perry snapped, pointing at the flag. I let go of it, raising my hands up.

"When I went to go pay the garbage bill, they told me, that you never registered the island as a country. So, I seeds the opportunity, as of today you are all second class citizens of Perry Land." Perry rolled out a roll of paper. Stating that she now owns the island. Great. "This is the official charter. Read it and weep." She handed it to Bree and she she looked at it.

"You expect us to believe that's real?" Leo asked Perry, with disbelief. I chuckled, as I read the paper. Bree looked amused, while reading it.

"Oh it's real, just ask my muscle." Perry told us and blow her whistle and a bunch of men wearing army uniforms ran up and stood behind Perry. I was surprised, I never knew Perry could get men.

"This is bad. This is very, very bad." I said nervously, looking up at the men. Leo nodded with me.

"Who are they?" Bree asked Perry, sternly.

"They're on loan from a Tiered friend of mine. Speaking of Tiered, the dictator of Perry Land is?" Perry rubbed her hands together, and Bree looked at the paper.

"Your cat, Mr.Whiskers?" Bree chuckled and I laughed.

"Don't be ridiculous." Perry exclaimed. "He's vice dictator, and he reports to me." This is stupid. I'm not living a on island owned by Perry.

"Now join me in singing the Perry Land national anthem." Perry cleared her thought and and looked up. Her soldiers put a hand on their hand, like a salute. Music started to play and she started to sing opera. I was weirded out and looked at Bree, she rolled her eyes.

"When did you have time to write that?" I asked her, crossing my arms.

Perry shrugged her shoulders. I should've known that when I came here, I would have a weird family.

----🌺🌺

A while later Bree,Leo, and I walked into the mentors room, or should I even call it that. The room was covered with animal print furniture and I saw Perry sitting on throne, wearing clothes like she was the king or queen. No, she's to manly to be queen.

"You can not just come in here and take over our home." Bree exclaimed to Perry, marching up to her, with Leo and I behind her.

"Of course I can, in Perry Land, Perry does what ever Perry wants." Perry told us, talking about herself in the third person. I rolled my eyes, groaning.

"Ok, look you may own the island but we still need to sleep in our capsules." Bree told Perry, pointing to the capsules, which were covered in animal print blankets.

"Fine. Because dear leader is a compassionate goddess. You may recharge your robot batteries, before bedtime." Perry aloud. "And FYI, I changed the lock on that door, so your gonna have to buy keycard a from me. For $20 bucks each." Perry pointed to the door, and we were all looking at her in disbelief. I can't live on a island, with Perry as our leader. Nobody should have to go through this.