»29«

"Amrâlimê."

*

"Do you ever wonder what would have happened . . . had we not gone out on that quest?" Lyanne asked.

"All the time."

Lyanne's eyes saddened. What if they'd never gone on the quest? "Do you think we'd had met again?"

Kili smiled faintly as his eyes remained at the ceiling. "I like to believe we would have." Lyanne kissed his chest and closed her eyes. Kili's hand ran up her bare back and he ran his fingers trough her hair. He planted a kiss on Lyanne's temple and his hand rested at Lyanne's lower back once more. "Remember when we met in Bag End?" Kili asked. Lyanne smiled. "It had been what? Fifteen years since we had last met?" He looked down. "All I could think off was that I wanted to grab you, hold you, kiss you," He paused. "make you mine."

"Oh, shut up!" Lyanne whispered and inhaled, rolling off from Kili and to her side. Her back facing him.

"You love me."

"Sadly." Kili masculine arm wrapped around Lyanne's waist, his other went underneath her and Kili pulled Lyanne to himself. Her back hit his chest and Lyanne smiled. "I love you, Kili." Lyanne whispered.

Kili kissed her cheek. His own hair hit her cheek lightly. Lyanne turned her head to look up at her love.

"I love you so much." Kili stroke her cheek and looked down at her with so much love.

They kissed.

"What's the matter?" Kili finally asked.

"I'm scared. About," She inhaled, "orcs. Mordor. Sauron," Her voice then lowered, "Nazgûl."

"You met 'em?"

"All 'a them." She leaned back on the bed. "I don't want to face them again. One alone is bad enough, all of them would be . . ."

"Suicide?"

"Worse." Lyanne closed her eyes and images flashes through her mind. They opened again. "If the Nine all come back, they'll find the Ring. If they do we might as well all slit our throats and beg for forgivness in the afterlife."

"Don't say that. We'll win. We always win."

"Barely. Every time evil comes back."

"Life can't exist with just the good." Kili said and Lyanne sighed. "The good and the bad rely on the other. Need the other to maintain balance in the world. You're the one who said that to me."

"You were ten years old, how do you remember?"

Kili smiled softly and looked away.

"You're blushing." Lyanne gasped. "Oh my dear, Kili, you're blushing!" She laughed and threw her arms around him after he had turned away. Lyanne pulled him back and now lied once more ontop of him.

"What?" Kili asked, irritated.

Lyanne leaned closed and hissed, smirking, "You were blushing!"

Kili's arms snaked around Lyanne's body and sat up, her still in his musclar arms.

"I fancied you." He admitted. "Always have."

"Well, never give up on your dreams, »little Prince" Lyanne said in Khuzdul. {dwarvish language} Her smile dropped from her lips but remained in her eyes. "From Prince to King." She whispered.

I'll always be your little Prince. My Lady.«"

"Shut up." Lyanne's cheeks heated up.

Kili chuckled. He kissed her cheek. "Revenge."

*

Like/rate & comment!
Xxx