"But you didn't. Thanks anyways, babe." He said. You huffed and stomped out of the room. 

"Love you!" He called after you. 

"Arrgggg!" I said in response. Tony laughed again. 'Prankster...' You thought

Clint:

You were making cookie in your kitchen and Clint came in and sniffed the room then sighed dreamily. You giggled. 

"They smell so good!" Clint squealed. You giggled again. 

"Chocolate chip," you told him. 

"Yeah, I can tell," Clint said.

 "My my. What a good nose you have," you said in a fake red riding hood voice. 

"A good nose to smell cookies with, my dear!" Clint said, in a deep voice. You laughed loudly, Clint walked over to you, and wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. You looked at him and he made a puppy dog face. 

"You're so cute." You said, continuing to wash the bowl which you used to mix the batter in. "I know," Clint said. You shook your head. 

"Let's eat these cookies and then we can watch a movie," Clint suggested. 

"Ok" you said. Sure enough the timer beeped and Clint squealed.

 "Yay!" He said. You laughed and opened the oven after putting on a mit. Clint pretended to drool and you laughed as you pulled out the fresh cookies. 

"Ok, we've got to wait about ten minutes," you said. Clint pretended an arrow had shot through his heart and he fell to the floor. 

"What an actor you are, Mr. Barton," you said, in a teacherly voice. 

"So are you Mrs. Barton." (Can I get an Aawwwwwww?) lol

Thor:

"Maiden Y/N! I am in need of assistance!" Thor yelled, his voice sounding scared and it was booming through the house. 

"Oh my goodness, Thor. I'm coming," you said, in a slight annoyed voice, but more concerned. You walked down the hallway and opened your bedroom door. You didn't see in in the room so you checked the bathroom. You gasped. Thor had your purple curling iron in his hands and he held a piece of his hair in between his fingers. 

"Oh my goodness," you said. You snatched the iron from his grasp and unplugged it. 

"What in the world were you thinking?" You said. 

"I um thought. Um it looked radiant and I wanted to see what it did. It didn't do anything so I plugged it into this hole and it just went all hot and my hair came off," Thor said, frowning confusedly. 

"Ok, so this is a iron and you have to quickly take it out after you put it in your hair. If you are really interested, I could do your hair sometime, but I think you should stick to leaving it be," you said. 

"Ok, Y/N. Can you put this back on with any of your midgardian tools?" He asked you. You frowned. 

"Thor, your hair grows back. We can't put tape on your hair or anything," you said. 

"Ok." Thor said. Thor really loved his hair so he was sad that a piece came off. It wasn't even that big so it wasn't that bad. 

"You can play with my hair if you want. Just no heat," you said. Thor grinned and picked you up. He set you down on your bed and you snuggled into him as he laid down. He played with a strand of your hair and smiled to himself. 'How did I get so lucky?' He thought.

Loki:

Loki had finally gotten out of prison and the wars were over. You had settled down at a house. "Hey, Y/N," Loki called to you. 

"Yeah?" You asked, coming out of the bathroom after you had gotten dressed. 

"Want to play a game with me?" Loki asked. 

"Sure!" You said. You both sat down of the carpet and Loki pulled out a little wooden box you had gotten from your friend. It had small indents forming two vertical lines and two horizontal lines. There were small oval shaped indents too. You carefully flipped it upside down and twelve small marbles rolled out and onto the carpet. 

"I think we are supposed to get three in a row." You said, only having read the directions once. You went first and put your blue marble in the middle. Loki out his green marble next to yours. Soon enough your both were playing tic tac toe and Loki was getting competitive. 

"Ok I think that's enough for tonight," you said. Then you headed to bed.

----Comment on which was ur favorite plz!