wait. what?

Chapter 27

Harry’s P.O.V

Her mom, she died when Sapphire was only a few years old and she was left with her dad who couldn’t take care of himself let alone his beautiful daughter. “Get out before I’ll call the police” I said trying to sound fierce but obviously failing with my voice cracking at the end. What, have you seen the guy the woman’s with? He’s got: big muscles; big belly; large hands and a large scar down his left cheek. His muscles were the size as an elephant.

“Ooh, I’m scared shoot me now” the big ugly man said. He stepped forward to grab Sapphire but I stepped in front of him “you don’t want to do to that little boy” the man warned “if you touch her you won’t ever see day light again” I said gaining some confident. “Why, what you going to do? Bury me alive?” he growled “no get you locked up” I said a little less confident now. That growl was SO scary it was like a dog plus a lions and tigers and hyenas plus lots of other scary things.

He pushed me hard out of his way making my back slam into the wall. I slid down my breath knocked out of my lungs making me go breathless trying to catch my breath. All of a sudden a whole team of security guards bursting through the door sending the whole room to go like it has been invaded with aliens and everyone has lost their voice. Bad simile right? Oh well, I’m not in school no more stop nagging me. Wait Harry stop not the time to be joking around.

“Someone pressed the emergency police buzzer?” (A/N probably no such thing just go with it!) One officer asked. “Yes me” Sapphire spoke up “please remove these two people they just burst in the room saying she’s my mom and I know full well she died when I was young, I was there” she cried “she was murdered, by my dad” she  sniffed.

The police men took the two impostors out the room but let them go and not to jail. What? The police came back in to get details about Sapphire’s mom’s death. “Maybe she is my mom guys, I wasn’t actually in the room when he said he killed her I was upstairs and there was a lot of shouting but she could of ran away and left me she wasn’t much of a mum to me. Maybe she wants to change” Sapphire said. “But she doesn’t look like you” I pointed out.

“If you want to talk to her I’ll always be here for you” Louis told her “what you’re just going to let her go with those psycho’s” I asked in disbelief. I might not ever see her aging if she goes with them. They could be murderers; I don’t want her dead she’s mine. I don’t know what I’d do if she ever left me. Okay she’s not mine but she will be.

Sapphire’s P.O.V

WTF is wrong with that curly haired douche bag. Calling them psychos when the one could be my mom “shut up Harry you don’t understand do you? Of she is my mom then I want to get to now her. I’ve been in care nearly all of my life and when I wasn’t in care I was beat up by the sad sick man I call my dad” I said in one breath “you guys have been so kind to me looking after me and IF she is my mom I will still keep in contact with you, I promise but just for now lets make the most of our time until we find out if she is my mom or not” I said which made Harry go quiet.

“Would you like to talk to them?” the police officer questioned me “no not yet, I’m not ready. I want to make them wait like they made me wait” I said truthfully, the police officer nodding understandingly.

---------------

2 days later and out the hospital back at home.

“Louis” I said walking into the kitchen where all the boys was sitting at the island “I think I’m ready to meet the woman that says she’s my mom now” I said unsure on what he would say. “Okay I’ll call the officer who was at the hospital to get her number” Louis said “thanks Lou, would you come with me to see them, so I don’t have to be on my own please” I asked as I was quiet scared for the first time.

“Yea, sure I’ll call them now” he smiled walking out the room.

“I think you’re making a mistake” Harry told me “it’s none of your business, it’s my life not yours. You might have been so kind of to adopt me but it’s still my life and there’s a good chance she’s my mom” I said bitterly towards him.

Niall’s P.O.V

It’s so obvious that Harry likes Sapphire. Apart from he is not doing a very good job at showing her. His usually so good with the ladies, better than me his dated so many and here I am giving him advice. In my head, well sort of advice but who cares.

“Wow, not obvious at all Harry” Zayn said to him “what’s not obvious” he asked confused but his face flushing lightly. “That you like her dim wit!” Zayn said walking out the room “I don’t!” Harry screamed “what ever helps you sleep at night” Zayn called.

Liam and I stared at him “I don’t guys” he said trying to get us to believe him “well whatever rocks your boat” I muttered “well I’m not getting involved. What with the evil glare you just gave Niall and all the shouting leave me out of it” Liam said. 

Harry gave a deep sigh and walked out and stomped up the stairs.

“What was that about?” Louis asked walking back into the kitchen. “Don’t worry about it, nothing important” Liam told him looking at m to keep my mouth shut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N longish chapter, hope you liked. I’m writing this in English. Hate English! 2 weeks till I break up yes. 17k+ reads. Like what? Thanks to everyone who is reading, voting and commenting it means so much. I literally freak out when I see it.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Mickiebbz xx