2 weeks later

Chapter 8

Sapphire's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since I've got back from the hospital and in that time I have bonded with the boys, been shopping, met Ed flipping Sheeran and other celebrities.

Today I fancy a day in watching TV eating till I'm sick that sort of thing. Right now I'm lying in bed to comfy to even move.

I was just dropping off again when 'BANG, BANG, BANG' "mmm" I rolled over and then 5 over excited boys walked in staring at me.

"May I help you?" I asked still sleepy.

"Were going on a PICNIC!" Louis shouted "good for you. See you later" I said and rolled back over.

"AGH!" I screamed "WHAT THE?" "What we needed to get you out of bed somehow" Harry said cheekily. "Well no need to tip the metres so I fall on my bum" I said getting up and walking into the amaZAYN en-suite.

"You have 15 minutes then meet us down stairs" Liam said before I heard the bedroom door shut.

Wow so long.

I hopped in the shower scrubbing my hair and body. I then hopped out putting my hair in a fluffy towel and tying another towel around my body. I walked into my walk in wardrobe selecting an outfit. I chose my skinny jeans, my white flowey top which I put my black lace belly top over top and my silver necklace and black bag and last but not least my amazing new bright pink doc martins

I added a touch of mascara, eyeliner and a bit of blusher. I grabbed my light pink lip gloss, phone and purse and popped them all in my bag.

I walked down the stairs and plopped down on the sofa next to Niall. "Hey" I said.

"Hewwo iwking wur sswoes" he said with a gob full of food. "Excuse me? In English please" I giggled. He swallowed and repeated in ENGLISH what he said "hello liking your shoes" "thanks" I said getting up and spinning around showing of my wonderful doc martins.

"C'mon lets go" Zayn said grabbing his phone and of course his pocket size mirror.

We all hoped into the black SUV and headed to the park.

- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

A/N

I know its short and im extremely sorry ive just not had much time having exams and this is really short

Comment, fan and VOTE pleaseee!! The more votes I get the faster I'll update!

i tried to put a picture on but it didnt work.

Also read MusicalSnakeBite book seize the day please go read it she an amazing writer!

Mickie xx