nine

A/N: The song I based this chapter on/ used as inspiration in a way, is a song called "For Him. by Troye Sivan" and it's one of my absolute favs. You can play it as you read the chapter as like, I dunno, some sort of back track to a cool montage. Except you'll just be reading the montage. If that makes sense.

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore so I'm just gonna go.

Enjoy x

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We are runnin' so fast
And we never look back

"Shall we, love?" Niall smiled, holding his hand out for me to take.

I grasped his hand firmly, my hand doing that tingly thing it always does whenever he touches me and I smiled back.

"We shall, Mr Horan." I returned the smile.

And with that we made our way towards the black Range Rover parked outside my gate. I still couldn't help but at stare in awe. It was a really beautiful car okay, heck, it was my favourite car of all time. It's not as beautiful as the dude that was going to be driving it, but it was still so cool.

When we actually got to the car, Niall gasped lightly, snapping his fingers as if he had suddenly remembered something.

"Angel, I'm going to need you to blindfold you. It's still a surprise." He bit his lip, smiling lightly while looking at me questioningly.

My cheeks may or may not have tinged pink at the term of endearment. It never failed to get my heart racing.

Niall refused to tell me where our date was going to be ever since yesterday. He insisted on keeping it a surprise. Pffftt.

This annoyed me to no end because
A) I hated not knowing stuff, but
B) I also genuinely like surprises. See the problem?

"But Nialllll" I whined. I'll never admit it, but the real reason I was complaining was because I wouldn't be able to occasionally steal glances (stare) at Niall as he drove.

What? Have you seen this boy's profile?! One word. Amazing.

"Please love? " he blinked back at me, giving me this this cute as eff puppy eyed type look that would would turn even an army general to mush. I'm no match for cuteness of that caliber.

Essentially, I'm a goner.

"But I rea-"

"Pretty please? With the chicken wings on top?" He batted his eyelashes even more and jutting his bottom lip out. It's almost as if he knows the kind of effect that look has on people. That little fucker.

I took a deep breath, my shoulders slumping in defeat.

"Fine. "

He then whipped a white bandana out of the back pocket of his jeans and moved to stand behind me.

He instructed me to close my eyes, as then put the bandana over my eye and ties it firmly.

And whatever I lack, you make up
We make a really good team

I felt him hovering behind me for a few seconds, before his hands settled on my waist, his thumbs rubbing circles at the base of my back.

Next thing I knew, his breath was hitting the back of my neck before his lips pressed against the spot his breath once hit.

I audibly gasped and shivered, completely taken by surprise, but in the best way possible.

He lingered for a few seconds before pulling and taking my hand.