four

A/N: This is a bit of a filler and its mainly just a text convo. The texts from Niall are in italics and Z's texts are in bold, just so you don't get confused.

Enjoy :)

♡♡♡♡

When I got back into the house, I was faced with my mom's knowing smirk and question after question about Niall.

Damn.

I dodged them like bullets, changing the subject each time she asked me when the wedding should be and whether I wanted a peach and black theme or an aqua one.

Jesus take the wheel.

She let it rest for a bit, but I know my mom, she was probably waiting for a time when I had my guard down so she could pounce.

This woman is vicious okay! She's like a puppy after its favourite chew toy! Okay well that's not very vicious, but you get my point.

During dinner she kept smirking at me, causing my cheeks to become a dark pink colour. I'm lucky dad didn't catch on. He's a bit errm, ya.

"Zahraa! You're only permitted to interact with four males in your life. Me, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit."

"Wait what? But daddy I -"

"I mean it!"

"Okay."

Yes that is an actual conversation we've had at one point in time.

I was currently back up in my room, nodding along mindlessly to some song on the radio when my phone buzzed. I reached over to grasp it, seeing as the buzzing was causing it to move towards the edge of the table.

I unlocked it and saw a text from a number I didn't recognize.

From Unknown: Hiiii! Just wanted to say goodnight, and sweet dreams. X

From Unknown: Oh shit this is Niall by the way! Okay g'night!

I smiled to myself before stuffing my facing into my pillow and screaming. How is this even my life?!

To Niall♡ : Thanks for the help today, I probably would've toppled over halfway home if it weren't for you guys. I appreciate it. Sweet dreams to you too, g'night ;) xx

Oh shit unsend!! Flip not the winky face! I was totally going for the smiley. Now I seem like a perve! Fuck.

To Niall♡ : *:)

And send. I hope that fixes stuff a bit.

To Niall♡ : I'm not a perve I promise. My phone just hates me and lives to embarrass me. I'm sorry.

Hahah it's okay, love. I know how much of a problem auto correct can be. No worries :)

- Why does it even exist. I was fine misspelling words and making a fool out of myself all on my own. Pfft.

Hahah it makes life funnier tho. I live to hold my friends typos over their heads.

- And now I know. I'll be extra careful around you

Now where's the fun in that?

- The fun is in me getting to keep my dignity, that's where it is.

But Zeeee :(

- Hell no. That face is only effective in real life.

Ahhh, sucker for kicked puppy face?

- I'm a sucker for a cute face in general really

So you think my face is cute? *wiggles eyebrows*

- It's alright I guess *shrugs*

You just hurt my feelings. :(

- I'm just kidding, your face is very cute.

Where is all this confidence coming from?! Lord.

Thank ya ! Your face is quite beautiful too.

- Only quite?

Okay so very. That's all you're getting out of me. Hush.

- Heheh thanks love.

(Don't be fooled by my calm facade, I'm crying on the inside. HE THINKS MY FACE IS BEAUTIFUL OKAY?! I)

- I'm sleepy now. I'm probably gonna pass out real soon. Goodnight, for real this time. Talk to you tomorrow! :) x

Sweet dreams love, talk to you tomorrow :) xxxx

Let's just say I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face that night.

***