Twelve: Where?

Frank looked at Gerard.

"I think the author is gonna pull on of those, disappear for like a month, just to watch the misery of others, because she feels like there isn't many comments or votes, and that there isn't many people reading the story so she should stop."

Gerard looked at Frank. "So you're telling me, that she's already finished the whole story? She's just been releasing little bits at a time to fuck with us? That's messed."

Frank laughed. "Yeah I know right! Because she doesn't see many people actually wanting or looking forward for updates, beside crash-Queen Frnk-police and mileenaxkittana which is her friend! There's also another person but the author can't remember right now."

"So she's gonna update when she gets at least ten votes on the previous chapter?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah." Frank looks at you, he stares you in the eye.

"Yeah I see you! You're gonna need to comment and vote because then I'll never be able to have smut and further stuff, you know you love watching me and gee have sex, you probably have more then 20 stories in your library. Your secrets out!"

"Guys stop scaring the readers." Valeria says.

"This is just a little authors note, saying that I'm gonna rest until I see people being more hyped about this story, seeing as my last frerards have been fails! No pressure, just leave comments to let me know how I'm doing?" Valeria tells you.

You nod and think that this was a strange way to do a authors note.