Two: Thankful

The place where Gerard and Frank went to was heavily guarded. He observed how Gerard looked at the person at the stand. Cigarettes aren't the easiest to come by, and you only get two packs a week. Many people would say there's enough cigarettes in two packs to keep the inmates down, but two packs were nothing when it came down to a chain smoker. I'm one of those people who don't smoke, and I prefer to keep it that way.

Plus, I rather spend my money on something more then a lethal habit. "Mr.Way."

My head snapped up in the direction, and I saw Gerard leave to a office a long distance from where I stood. I stepped to follow him, but I was pulled back instantly by a guard.

"Where you 'hink you headin' to, answer me boi. Ain't no one allowed to go back there withou' Carter callin' them. Mistah Way ought to be shortly returning', ain't no need to get your panties in a twist. I ought to tell you that he's just gettin' some advice from dear ole' Carter and James. Don't you be worryin' that little head of yours, now go sit at your chair." The guard spoke in the deep accent.

Frank smiled at him. "What's your name?"

The guard chuckled. "That'd be Bob."

Gerard returned then, looking at Frank, before a snarl escaped his throat. Frank cowered in fear, and Gerard smirked before leaving the area.

"Mr. Leroy?" He assumed it was Carter who called out.

"It's not Leroy." Frank said, his head down in shame.

"It's pronounced like this, eye-ear-oh." Frank spoke. Carter called him into his office. He stepped in what he presumed was the cleanest part in this piece of shit they call a prison.

"Pick two items, this is what you get for today, usually you can only get one, but it's your first day." Carter muttered.

Frank looked at the contents of the table, a lighter, a set of paints and canvas, but his eyes land on the pack of Malboro cigarettes. He placed his hands on top of the cigarettes and looked at Carter. "This one won't count against me right?"

Carter nodded. "This is a gift, it won't count at all."

Frank glanced down. "I want two of them."

Carter nodded. "Here you go, oh and Frank."

Frank looked at Carter with a eyebrow raised. He stared at him as if he was gonna take them back, his mouth up in a sneer. "Consider this a one time only, you can get them both. You'll still be able to get two gifts for the rest of the week."

Frank smiled. Nodding he sat up, and left the office. He couldn't really understand what had just happened there. He went to his cell with a little assistance from Bob.

When he entered the cell, Gerard had a obvious pissed off face. He sneered at Frank when he went in. Frank sat on his crap excuse of a bed, before looking at Gerard.

"What's wrong?" Frank's voice shook as he forces him self to speak to the hot head Gerard.

Gerard head snaps in the direction as he looks at Frank. "My pack is gone, and I can't get a new one until the next week."

Frank looked at Gerard with uncertainty. "How does that affect you?"

Gerard growled. "It's none of your fucking business."

Frank recoiled. He got up, both packs in his pockets and looked at Gerard's hazel eyes. Gerard's face expressed extreme anger. "Get away Frank, I'm not in the fucking mood."

Frank handed him the two packs, he turned around and fell onto his shitty bed. "I'm gonna take a nap now."

Gerard stared at his hand in shock. Why would Frank give him these? He looked at Frank's resting body before smiling, and a thought passed his mind. How did Frank know that he needed more?

Gerard scrunched his face with confusion as he laid back down. Frank couldn't have known that in about nine hours of knowing him. Gerard felt slight concern, but before his thoughts overwhelmed him, he fell asleep.

🔹

The shrill sound of a rusty bell flooded the prison. Gerard groaned and looked at Frank who seemed was staring at the ceiling. "Frank?"

Gerard sat up, getting from the comfort of his bed. No scratch that, getting up from the uncomfortable bed, he shook Frank.

Frank jolted up, smacking Gerard in the face. Gerard stepped back and felt the soon to be bruise on his nose. Frank rubbed his eyes and looked at Gerard.

"Fuck Frank, shit." Gerard held his face in his hand, and Frank's eyes widened.

"Oh fuck, shit, damn shit, oh fuck." Frank stammered.

Gerard rolled his eyes. "We can totally see that you can cuss Frank, now if only you'd help me out like you can recite the mother fucking curse word dictionary."

Frank's cheeks flushed. "Uh-h yeah just, let me."

Frank had helped Gerard to see if there was any blood, lucky for him he didn't receive any major injuries.He stammered out apologizes as he helped to clean Gerard's face. Placing a band-aid from the medical back under the bed. Granted there was only band-aids and wipes, but he helped to the best extent. Frank looked at Gerard with shame in his eyes, Gerard grit his teeth. "Fuck Frank, why?!"

"Sorry, when people shake me. I lash out in my sleep, and I've been told a bunch of times." Frank muttered still embarrassed.

Gerard looked at him, and just shook his head. "Let's go Frank, we get to go outside today."

Frank perked up. "How is it outside?!"

Gerard chuckled. "There is a basketball court, benches, and only strictly for third ranks."

Gerard paused. "The field, it's amazing. It's a big patch of field that has one big weeping willow tree in the middle, a small pond on the side and table right under it the tree."

"How come only third ranks use it?" Frank asked shyly.

"That's because it's where they have a drug that is able to calm us down, since third rank tend to be the most violent ones. They leak a weak gas that will make us feel like we are on cloud nine. It's pretty awesome, it's like heaven in hell."

Frank smiled.

"So Frank, how about we head towards this field?" Gerard smirked.

===Cali The Line===

No one is gonna name my lines. Mwahaha!

Oh and shout out to Cali!!! <3

Terrible proof reading btw!