Three: Field

The field was a very pretty place, it was filled with a bunch of colorful flowers. What caught Frank's attention was a small pond beside the willow tree, he wondered what purpose the pond had. The atmosphere around him was very eerie, and something stood out to Frank. There was a thick fog.

"Gerard, why is there fog here?" Frank asked.

Gerard frowned. "What fog? Oh you mean the gas, that's what I told you about. It's a calming drug."

Frank pondered, is it even legal to use gas to calm prisoners? The bench they sat on was rather old, or so it seemed. Frank looked at Gerard's greasy black and white hair, he wondered why it was white, could it be from old age?

"Gee, why is your hair black and white?" Frank asked Gerard.

Gerard had his eyes closed. "My hair was once white before I was thrown in here, and well my hair has grown."

"Gerard, why are you here?" Frank asked with caution.

Gerard hesitated.
[like a alien]

Frank lowered his head. "Forget I asked, I know it must be personal."

There was a silence between them for a long period of time. Frank observed the flowers on the field, it was obvious this place was well taken care of, there was nothing that pointed out that this area has been neglected.

Drip Drop

Gerard ran as fast as he could, he can only hear the footsteps of the policemen running after him. At least they made it out alive, he wouldn't have to worry about anyone hitting them, and trying to kill them. That's all Gerard wanted, that's all he wanted for his-. Gerard was pounced on, one cop had caught up to him, and all he knew was that he was screwed. Goodbye freedom he thought, he wondered if they still got the money that he had taken from the now corpse. He was slammed against the cop car, he had chopped pieces of the man's leg up in tiny cubes, and made him beg for mercy while he tore all his limbs apart. Gerard would make sure that he would get immense pain, just like they did before. He wished the man was swallowed into hell. Gerard had then grabbed everything valuable, including over 8 million dollars that Gerard made the man get from his bank account. Gerard had made the now dead man give him the code to the vault, and stealing what would be another 2 million worth of diamonds. Gerard made sure that they escaped and went to a place where they could live the rest of their lives. Only one of them would have to work, just to make sure that everything would be okay, and that they could survive just incase something happened.

Gerard was viewed by the public eye as someone with no heart, and his actions were viewed as heartless and cruel. The public was ignorant they didn't know what happened every day in the house. They saw the now dead man as a hero, very generous, and humble.
He thought it was better for the public to be ignorant towards this matter, he didn't want anyone to look for them. On the day of the trial, Gerard smiled. While the public looked at him as an arrogant heartless monster.

"Do you regret anything?" The lawyer asked.

"No, I will never regret anything about it." Gerard said.

"Why did you do it?" The lawyer asked.

"Somethings are better left alone, somethings shouldn't to be uncovered. I think it's best if all of you stay ignorant."

"Gerard? Gerard. Gerard! Can you hear me?" Frank snapped.

Gerard turned towards him and frowned, "I'm sorry what?"

"You zoned out." Frank said, he was still in the same position.

"0h, I didn't mean to it just happens I guess." Gerard was rather silent.

The big buzzer was heard, Gerard stood up and left field Frank in tow.

"All right! All right, everyone get back to their cells. Tim get your ass to your cell!" A guard shouted over the prisoners.

"I don't think he's much of a threat, I mean c'mon he's barely 20 years old!" Frank over heard, he shook his head.

Frank didn't deserve to be here, he hasn't done anything wrong. Right? He can barely even remember the day that this all happened, one day he was staring at James the next he was here. He didn't know what happened, and he had a feeling that he really didn't want to know.

A sudden commotion was heard. It was a prison fight, and then it seemed to happen slowly. Frank was punched, he fell to the floor.

Frank lost conscious, and over seven security guards tranquilized him then took him to isolated area. Prisoners looked at him silently wondering, why they had a tranquilize him. He didn't even get up, there was nothing that could explain the strange behavior of the cops.

"Who punched him?" Gerard asked.

No one responded.

"Who punched him!" He shouted. Growling he looked at each one.

"Next time something like this happens, Frank won't be the one who need to be carried away. One of you will go away in a body bag."

The prisoners scowled.

"Don't take this lightly, it might come back to you, and trust me you don't want to see that side of me." Gerard spoke with a menacing voice. He looked at them one more time before walking away, he only hoped that they wouldn't kill Frank earlier.

When he reached the cell, Frank was in a peaceful sleep. He he looked at Frank, and wondered what he could have done to end up here. Gerard came here with a nonchalant and arrogant attitude, he didn't care what happened to him. Gerard was never curious, but something about this 20-year-old man made him intrigued. Gerard looked at Frank's tattoos, he wondered what they meant to him.

"-That man, what could bring him to do such a thing?" A guard spoke.

Gerard listened. He was gonna find out what happened one way or another.

✖️
Terrible proof reading!
hey guys. I'm very sick at the moment, luckily Cali convinced me not to work myself out at this moment I have a fever.
You should really watch the video I have it will possibly kill you by how funny it is! It's about MCR so have fun watching it! happy holidays!

It's on my profile! Under my website!