v.

✼:*゚  

after you graduate, it's not 100% sure that you'll get a pretty decent job. especially not in seoul city. streets filled with people of different ages and gender, getting their breakfast, some are just going for a walk and vitamin d, and those who are on a rush to their work.

and yiyang was one of the latter. 

it had been a while since she moved out of her mother's roof and care. thinking it's time for her to be independent. besides, she got into the company since she have the talent, not just by connection. she have the money to spend for her needs and bills, nonetheless, her old habit of snoozing her alarm never changed.

on her way to work, she saw a couple, a man and a man, and she smiled at the scene in front of her, and she remembered her first day of work.

 she have been working for the company since april, and she have been working with nct since nct u era. sm was running out of staffs and they thank the heavens for giving them yiyang. her arrival earned her an instant job and work on her first day(which was supposed to be her orientation day). 

she have met taeyong, mark, ten, taeil, and the secret gay couple, doyoung and yoonoh. she found out when the directors told her to go to the make up tent, only to see the latter two making out. it was during the taping for the music video of without u

the couple was startled, yiyang staring blankly at them, no expression in her face. their brows furrowed in confusin when yiyang smiled at them, "h-hello, i'm xu  yiyang. i'm from wenzhou, china...and i'm sorry for...korea speaking...mine. i hope we'll get along well." she spoke in broken korean and bowed. 

the two stood up and mirrored her gesture. confusion over their face, "are you not...disgusted or anything?" yoonoh asked in english, which elicited a gasp from yiyang from how fluent the other is. yoonoh smirked in pride, "ah, i lived in america for 4 years." yiyang nodded.

she pursed her lips, "well, i'm not. i have a bestfriend back in china who's gay, so it's not a thing for me anymore, please be comfortable around me...or...i'll get fired, and today's my first day!" she replied in english. that earned her a chuckle from the two lads in front of her. she smiled a genuine one, "i'm happy for the two of you."

doyoung smiled, almost blinding yiyang with his pearly teeth, "i'm doyoung, kim dongyoung by the way, and this is...my boyfriend, jung yoonoh." yiyang beamed and bowed once again. "what are you here for though?" yoonoh asked.

"ah, me..." yiyang scratched her neck, the words at the tip of her tongue but couldn't say it, and then she saw a make up kit and then it all clicked, "make up...make up noona!" she bowed once again, "please take care of me." and they laughed in unison.

        ✼:*゚       

-if ure uncomf of me making doyoung and jaehyun a couple then...naga juseyo. 

-im making my works open for all types of gender and culture, slowly, so expect me to become more open and explorative in terms of my writing ;A; it's a hard decision to make but i have to be...flexible and open...right.

-anyways YAY they met alr and sorry for the delay ive been busy with training and practice  ><

-YALL STREAM LIMITLESS JPN VER IN CASE U MISSED IT