Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past

Start from the beginning

I finally feel myself give in. I close my eyes and open them to see the room around me. I feel myself stand without me wanting to. I walk over to the mirror and admire myself. "Good choice. This body will get me into anywhere." I say without me talking. I then see my eyes flash black. 

I then walk over and grab my bag. I then walk over to some towels the woman brought in. I take out a golden cup and a gilded knife. I then walk out of the hotel and start to walk along the road until a car comes by. The car stops and a man looks out. "Do you need a ride kid?" He asks.

"Yeah, could you?" I ask innocently. He nods and I hop in the car.

"Where to?" He asks. 

"I'm not really sure. Just far from here." I say, smirking.

After driving the entire day, I see a little path way. "Could you pull over?" I ask. "I need to make a call." The man pulls over and gets out his phone. "Not that type of call." I giggle, gripping the knife. 

"Then what type of--" I cut the man off by whipping the knife out. My arm the moves and slices his throat. Inside, I want to scream and run away, but the thing controlling me grabs the cup and puts the blood pouring out of the man's throat into the cup.

I take back the cup, watching the life drain from his eyes. As he dies, a little piece of me dies as well. I feel numb as my body stirs the blood. I then hear my voice start to chant as little teeth start to come out of the blood. I gasp internally as I start to talk to the blood. 

That's when I realize: I might not make it out of this.

~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk around another city, my body stops suddenly. My head turns towards two very tall men. One with green eyes and one with brown eyes. The brown eyed one reminds me of Scott. 

My body starts to walk towards them. My 5'2 build seems minuscule in comparison to the boys. As I get close to them, they notice me. "What are you doing out here all alone?" The green eyed one asks.

I want to scream even though I know they won't be able to help. "I was wondering if you knew of a motel near here. I'm going to be staying for a while." 

"There is one a few blocks from here." The brown eyed one says. In the back of my mind, I know their names and that they are brothers. The brown eyed one is named Sam and the other is named Dean. 

"Thanks." I say, walking away. I feel my eyes revert back to black for a second as a couple walks by. I make sure they see it as I continue to the motel. 

When I get there, I lure a cleaning lady to my room. There, the thing in me kills her and does the same ritual I have done so many times before. The thing speaks to the blood and swiftly cleans up. I hear footsteps outside the door and look out the window. I see the brothers from earlier walking to their hotel room. 

Once they get inside, I creep outside and look in through their window without being noticed. "What are we going to do?" Dean asks his younger brother.

"I don't know. We don't know for sure that she was a demon..." Sam answers, unsure.

"The couple was talking about the 'weird black eyes that girl had.' She's defiantly a demon. We have a demon tailing us." Dean says sighing. 

"Well, first we have to find her." Sam says. " We know she's here. The clerk said so."

"Then we just search the rooms." Dean suggests. At that, I start to move back to my room. Once I get there, I lock the door and stand in the center of the room. I feel myself open my mouth and scream. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, but I can't stop. After a moment, I feel something coming up my throat. I throw my head back as the black smoke comes up my throat. It flies out and goes out the window.