Chapter 18: My Idiot Father

IMPORTANT!!!!

    SHOULD LIZZIE BE WITH AIDAN INSTEAD OF LYDIA???

     Answer in the comments!!! 

"Lizzie? Bobby?" Dean says through the phone. 

"What now, ya idjit?" Bobby asks, annoyed. 

"We got ourselves into a situation here..."

"What happened?" I ask, taking a spoonful of ice cream. 

"We were hunting a vampire, and we sort of got arrested..."

"What? How?" 

"We thought a police officer was a vampire and he wasn't...."

"Ok, I'll come and get you." I say, standing up. "See you soon." Bobby hangs up the phone as I leave the house. I get into one of his cars and start to drive down towards the police station. 

After three hours I finally get to the station to see it packed. I walk up to the guy at the desk. "Hello, I'm Agent McCarthy. I'm here to pick up two fugitives that you have in custody?" I say, flashing my fake FBI ID. 

"Follow me." He says. He leads me towards the cells and I see the brothers moping in a cell. "They are charged with assault. May I ask, why are the FBI interested in them?"

"They are part of a witness protection program. They can get a little violent." I tease. The guy lets them out and un cuffs them. They both give me grateful smiles as we walk back to the front desk. 

I start to fill out release papers as the guy starts to flirt with me. I feel the brothers tense behind me at the flirtation. "And done. Thank you officer." I say, handing back the papers. I give him a smile as we walk out of the station. 

"'Thank you Lizzie for saving our asses'. You're welcome Winchesters." I say, mocking them.

"Thanks Lizzie." They say in unison. 

"Crap." Dean whispers, looking over my shoulder. 

"What?" I ask.

"That's the guy we assaulted." Sam says. I take a chance and look back. My eyes almost pop out of their sockets.

"Him? You attacked him?" I ask urgently.

"Yeah, why? Do you know him?"

"Well, I never wanted to see, speak or hear him ever again." I say, moving behind the brothers' large bodies. 

"Why? Who is he?" Dean asks.

Before I could fully hide myself, the voice I have been dreading to hear for years, speaks. "Elizabeth?" I freeze in my tracks, with a permanent scowl on my face. I start to walk towards the car with the brothers in toe. "Elizabeth!" I sigh and turn to face my demon. 

"Hello Agent." I say coldly. 

"What the hell are you doing here? And with these guys? You should be---"

"I'm sorry. I haven't seen you in years. You don't have the right to play the tough father act with me." I say, scowling.

"I am still your--"

"No, you're not. I'm a Delgado now." I say proudly. "So you can stop trying." I spin on my toes and get into the car. I see the brothers walk towards the Impala as I drive out of the parking lot quickly. "Goodbye Agent." I call out, leaving the premises.

I get back to Bobby's before the brothers get there. I park the car and just sit there. I slam my hand on the steering wheel and let a tear fall from my eye. I hate him! Why did he have to show up!?!? I keep hitting the steering wheel when I am stopped by a hand. I look up with tears in my eyes to see a concerned Dean. "I'm fine." I say looking away. I wipe off my tears and look back into his eyes. "I'm fine."