Chapter 3: Hunting

I look up as I hear the impala roar to a stop. I see the brothers get out and I stand up. I walk over to them and give them each a big hug. 

"So..." Dean says, pulling away from my hug. "Want to tell us why you were so upset earlier?"

"Not really. Let's just go kill some monsters." I say jumping into the car. The boys share a look and get into the car. Dean starts to drive as Sam gives me a file.

"From what we can tell, we think it's a shapeshifter. It's killed three high school students so far. They have all been from different districts and are all girls. These teens all have perfect grades and are basically the queen bees." He stops and looks at me.

"If you want to use me as bait, all you have to do is ask." I say, looking him in the eye.

"Do you want to--"

"Yes!" I snap. He looks back a little hurt. "Sorry, just stress."

"Well, this'll be a great way to get rid of the stress." Dean says, smirking. "Lets go gank ourselves a shapeshifter!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We drive for about two hours before stopping at a motel. "So, how are we going to do this?" I ask, setting down.

"Well, each of the victims went to the same store before they died. A magic shop." Sam says in disbelief.

I scoff, "Idiots. Alright, let me get some makeup on and we'll be good to go." I put on a heavy amount of make up and we drive to the store. "Where should we meet?"

"Meet us at the motel. We'll be waiting kiddo." Dean says, as I get out of the car. 

I walk into the store and look around. There is no one else there but a very cute blond at the counter. I grab a magic set and go to the counter. The blond pays for something and moves out of the way. I set my item on the counter and give the man a twenty dollar bill. "Keep the change." I say with a smirk as I saunter away from the counter. 

"Do I know you?" The boy asks.

"I don't think so... Would you mind moving out of the way? I have to get home before my parents freak and send the police after me." I say, trying to be Lydia. 

"What's your name?"

"You don't take no for an answer do you?" I ask, smiling. I turn but he catches my arm.

"The least you could do is tell me your name."

I sigh and say the first name that comes to my mind. "Sophia. What's your's?"

"Aaron." I start to walk out, my heels clicking against the floor. "Wait!" I turn to see Aaron handing me something. "In case you need someone to talk to." I look and see his number.

"Are you asking to be my booty call?" I ask, a smile in my eyes.

"If that's what you want." He says cockily. 

"You know what? Screw my parents. Lets go to the motel and get a room." I say grabbing his shirt. I push him out of the store and take out my phone. "Let me tell my parents I'll be home late." I open up my camera and point it towards Aaron. I see that his eyes are beams of light. Yup, defiantly the shapeshifter. 

"You coming, gorgeous?" He asks. I run up to him and we walk to the motel. I go up to the desk and ask him to wait. I fish out my key and we go to the room. I unlock the door and Arron kisses me. I kiss back and throw his shirt off as I close the door. I push him against the wall and bring a knife to his neck.