Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!! SHOULD ADIAN BE WITH LIZZIE INSTEAD OF LYDIA?

Enjoy and comment your answer!!

I walk up to the mansion, rubbing my arms. Why did I have to wear the most revealing outfit ever? I push the buzzer and hear a man say, "Yeah?" 

"Hello? My car broke down. I need some help." I say into the microphone.

"We'll be down in a minute." The man says as the box clicks off. I stand there and look at the security camera. 

The gate to the mansion opens and I walk in tentatively. I see three men in suits walking towards me and I put on a smile. 

"Evening, pretty lady." One man says. "Get yourself on in here."

"I just need to make a call." I say shyly. 

"You don't need to call anyone, baby." The man says, smiling wickedly. He looks back at the other men. "We're the only help you're ever gonna need."

"You know what? I-I think I should wait by my car." I say, starting to back away. I turn and feel the man place a hand on my shoulder and squeeze slightly.

"We said, get your ass in here." I turn quickly, and punch him square in the jaw. He goes down with a groan as I see Sam, Dean and Jo kill the other two demons. Jo, and her mom, Ellen are friends of ours. We have worked on a few cases together, here and there. Sam passes me the knife and I stab the perv in the back, killing him. 

"Nice work." Sam says. 

"Thanks. Shall we?" I ask, motioning to the mansion. We walk into the mansion and I draw a demon trap under the carpet. I quickly change into my hunting outfit as Jo goes to shut the electricity off to signal to the demon that we are here. 

The lights turn off and a man in a suit walks towards us. "Crowley, right?" I ask, twirling my knife.

"So, you hunters finally found me." Crowley says. He steps forwards, but seems to notice something in the carpet. I look and see that some of the carpet is ruffled slightly. I silently curse at my stupidity as he picks up the carpet to see my trap. "Do you have any idea how much this rug costs?" Suddenly my hands are behind my back and my hair is pulled back. I gasp as the knife falls from my hand. I see that the Winchesters are in the same position.

"This is it, right?" I look over at Crowley, who is holding up the Colt. "This is what it's all about." Crowley says, admiring the gun. He then aims the gun at me as I stiffen. He moves the gun slightly and shoots the demon holding me. He does the same for the demons holding the brothers as I look at him, shocked. "We need to talk, privately."

We follow him into a separate room as Dean asks, "What the hell is this?"

"Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?" Crowley asks, waving his hand. The door slams shut, making me jump. "There is no reason you, or anyone should know this even exists at all. Expect that I told you."

"You told us?" I ask, knowing the information on him came from Chuck. 

"Rumors, innuendo... Sent out on the gram vine."

"Why? Why tell us anything?" Sam asks. 

Crowley then points the gun at Dean. I growl and get ready to run in front of the older Winchester, if need be. "I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face."