Bionic Action Hero

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Don't be sad Leo." I walked up to him. "I'm not gonna be in the movie." I turned to Douglas. "Right?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

Adam stood up and walked in from told Douglas. "Look if they want someone to play a bionic action hero, why didn't they just ask me? I'm a actor. I starred in a school play."

"You had one line." Bree told him "and you forgot it."

"Just cause it's in the script, doesnt mean you have to say it." Adam sassed at her, turning to her.

"Plus, I can do my own stunts." Adam added. "The guy who played Superman can't stop a real locomotive, but I can."

"Oh yeah? Well the hydro loop is closing, I bet you can't stop that." Chase challenged his brother, who ran and stuck his arm in between the doors, at the last second.

"HA! I did it!" Adam exclaimed, proudly.

"Uh-uh-uh. You stopped the doors, but you didn't stop the hydro loop." I told him and Chase pressed a button on the cyber desk and the hydro loop took off. Which made Adam drag along with it, until he hit the wall and fall on his stomach and I laughed.

"Did it stop?" Adam asked in pain.

"Nope, but it sure made my day." I laughed and walked over to him and helped him up.

----🌺🌺

Douglas walked in freaking out that Troy and Giselle were coming any minute.

"Is everybody ready? Troy and Giselle will be here any minute." Douglas asked us still freaking out.

"You seem kind of nervous." I said, as Adam, Bree, Chase and I, walked down from the platform. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to get your old girlfriend back." Bree finished for me.

Douglas laughed nervously. "That's ridiculous!" Then went all panicking. "Hows my hair? Two spiky? Not enough spiky? Just the right amount of spike?!"

"Never mind the spike, what are you gonna do about the grays?" Bree asked sarcastically, and I nodded, crossing my arms.

"GRAYS!?" Douglas exclaimed touching his hair in panic. I chuckled and felt Chase wrap his around my waist. The hydro loop door opened to revel a woman and a guy.

"Woah! Look at this place!" The guy exclaimed looking around. He was cute, but Chase is cuter. The guy had long, brown, wavy hair. I'm guessing that is Troy West and the woman is Giselle Vickers.

"Hey, Troy! Welcome to the bionic academy!" Douglas welcomed, smiling.

"Thanks I'm really happy-" Troy went to hug him, but Douglas went over to hug Giselle.

"Giselle!"

"Douglas." Giselle put her hand out for him. "Nice to see you."

Douglas went to kiss her hand, but she pulled her hand away, and he kissed his own hand. I giggled at that.

"Still rocking the same old spikes, huh?" Giselle asked him, walking away from him.

"Well I can change. What do you like, the side part, middle part. Mullet?" Douglas asked, messing with his hair a bit, and smiling at her.

Giselle turned to us. "Hi I'm Giselle, I'm so honored to be telling your story. This is Troy West, he will be playing the actor who will be playing you in the movie." Troy smiled at us.

"What's up guys? It's really nice to meet ya." Troy walked up to us.

"Aww, I get it now. He's got my body. Bree's hair. But I'm not seeing the Chase." Adam pointed out. "He's perfect." Adam turned and smiled at us. I rolled my eyes. If anything Chase has his body, I've seen Chase's body, and may I say it was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen.