Chapter 11 Death Gods Don't Use Toilets, Death

Sabrina Luthferd

Things have turned out to be not what I have been expecting. No, I was not even expecting anything aside from the fact that Brother and I will share a stronger bond.

"...You made a contract with a demon." I mumbled, staring at Brother's sapphire orbs.

"Yes."

"...Revenge in exchange of your soul..."

"Yes. And I do not regret every single bits of it."

"...You should regret it, Brother!" I shouted, tears threatening to pour from my eyes. "That means that I will not be able to see you after the contract is done! Not in the after life, heaven nor hell, not even in this rotting! Living! Hell!"

And I do not want that to happen. "...If only I was there.. I swear. I would have saved you... But I cannot do that, huh... Only regret is left."

"...My dear sister." He enveloped me in his arms. "You have saved me from the loneliness I have been experiencing for the past seven years of my life. I have once again experienced happiness because of you. That is why, I do not regret the choices I have made." He loosened his grip on my body and gave me a tender kiss on the forehead.

All I managed to do is give a small smile of my own.

-----

I stared at the wonderful view in front of me. Roses adorned the manor's garden. The winter wind is blowing on my face. Yes, it is chilling and that makes me wonder how these roses lived. Nevertheless, it was a peaceful afternoon.

"Young mistress, are you well?" ..It was Sebastian's voice.

"Yes, I am." I turned to him with a smile.

I still cannot believe that I am talking to a being that belongs to hell. Literally.

"Would you indulge my request to take a leisurely walk here in the garden with me?" I asked him, smiling.

He appeared surprised for a second before he maintained his composure. He then looked at his pocket watch and tucked it back to its safety.

"Yes, I have the time to spare if it is you, my lovely lady."

We walked along the garden, Sebastian keeping his distance from me.

...I need to express my gratitude. I stopped and turned to him. His eyes showed a hint of curiosity while his lips displayed a playful smirk.

"I would like to say 'Thank you' for saving my life." I told him.

"It is but a pleasure." He said, bowing slightly with his right hand on his chest.

I held my hands behind my back and started to shift my weight on one foot to another. This gesture piqued his interests more.

"...May I ask you to entertain some of my selfish requests?" I asked.

I am intrigued beyond words.

"What may be those selfish requests?" He asked, stepping closer.

"...May I see the seal?" I asked.

Brother had explained to me every detail, not leaving a single bit and I cannot deny the fact that I am curious.

He looked at me straight in the eyes as he slid off the gloves from his hand with his mouth. I cannot help but notice his fingernails that were painted black.

He held out his hand and I gladly took it. His hand is smooth as if it was carved delicately.

The seal is a circular symbol with a star-like symbol on its center. I cannot quite make out the other engraved patterns.

"Young Mistress?"

O-oh! I let go of his hand. "I apologize. It seems like I was taking my time."

.."What are the other requests you would like me to suffice?" He asked, inching closer to my stature.

"May I feel your heartbeat?" I asked. "You may reject this request! I know that it is evading your personal space!"

He was eyeing me more curiously as if I was a rare animal.

"You may feel it." He answered.

...I am getting embarrassed but I need to satisfy my curiosity.

My hand made its way to his chest.. Closer.. Closer..

"SEBBY, I AM BACK TO BE EMBRACED IN YOUR ARMS!" A raspy voice called out.

I flinched and moved away from Sebastian. I turned to the person to see a red-haired man with spectacles. His eyes are a peculiar shade of green and he has sharp pointed teeth. There is a coat dangling on his body and he is carrying a chainsaw with arms wide open.

He laughed like an imbecile with sparks around his environment.

"I'M ALSO HERE TO VISIT CIELLY!~" He continued.

Before his body collided with Sebastian, Sebastian firmly punched the said man on the gut making him fly meters away from us.

Sebastian slid on his glove and heaved a sigh. "Just when I thought that this is a peaceful day."

"SEBBY, I OFFER MY CHASTITY TO YOU!~" The man shouted.

..This stranger is interesting. I walked towards him and held out my hand. "I am Juliana. Nice to meet you."

"Ehh." He eyed me from head to toe. "I have nothing to do with girls like you... Except for that sinful red dress." He suddenly turned his chainsaw and pointed it at me. "Might as well make you more suited to the dress, no?" He grinned.

"Do not touch the Young Mistress or I'll have your head, Grell Sutcliffe." Sebastian walked to my side. "The toilet is on the east wing of the mansion. You will see it on the first fork to the right."

"Oh yes! ~" Sir Grell answered walking away in a daze but then stopped. "Hey! Don't crush everyone's dream! I definitely do not use toilets, Death!!~"

"And whose dreams would be crushed?" Sebastian asked, massaging his temples.

"What does a pest of a god doing in my garden?" I turned to spot Brother.

I quickly ran to his side with a smile. He smiled back, taking my hand and intertwining our finger. Such actions just made my heart beat faster than its usual rate.

"CIELLLY!~ I still cannot believe that the brat 6 years ago turned into this hottie. I'm falling, catch me Sebby!" Sir Grell feigned falling but Sebastian did not bother catching him.

"Just state what you want, Death god."

Great. Now a Death god. What is next? A man with a lawn mower?

"Senior Grell!" A blonde man ran to sir Grell. And would you look at that. He is carrying a lawn mower. "Senior Will wants us to return to the headquarters. He said that you're in trouble for escaping."

"...What kind of trouble? Hmmm~" Sir Grell started to wiggle his body.

...This is all so confusing.

"And this concludes my visit, my babies! ~ I will be back, I promise. And I assure you, it is so soon 'til a blood bath shall occur." Sir Grell grinned sinisterly. "Byiee" He sent out flying kisses, running to a certain direction.

The blonde man winked in my direction before running ahead.

What could he mean by blood bath?