Chapter 3 A New Beginning

Sabrina Luthferd

I have told myself that I am alone in this world. I will only have me and it will stay like that until the day that I die.

I never knew that I will meet my brother again. It was a blessing. And I could not have been any happier than I have ever been.

It has been two weeks since I have met my brother. I have hated the nobilities since I was a child but I never expected that brother and I are a part of it.

I have moved in my brother's residence which he would like me to call ours. I do not have the guts to sell the house I bought because it holds memories I would like to keep.

My brother, Ciel is such a caring brother. He tucks me in bed during the night. We are already old. We knew that. But we both know that we want to catch up with how the years have passed.

With that, I have made my choice. A choice that I hope I will not regret.

"Are you really sure, Sabrina?" The bartender, Allan, asked.

I am currently in Thornless Rose, in the bar. I was seated in one of the stools, chatting with my childhood friend.

I grinned, scratching my cheek softly.

"I think that this is for the best."

"I knew that you're a noble the first time I saw you! Your skin is flawless, your eyes are sparkling.." He chimed, grinning. "Man, that was like ten years ago and we only do errands."

I smiled. "That is true. You used to be an innocent boy and protected me. Now, you are a drunkard and a perverted young man."

He raised an eyebrow. "I resent that! I am innocent as an infant up until now. And I still protect you, you know?"

I laughed a little. "It was just a joke. Calm down. You have matured and have been successful. That is what I am trying to say."

"True, true. But not as successful as you. You became more and more unreachable, Sabrina. Before I know it, you are already a nobility." He said, brushing his long, chestnut hair away from his caramel orbs. "Time flew so fast. I could have stayed by your side for as long as I can back then."

I reached for him and ruffled his hair.

"It is not like I am gonna die, Ally." I said, using his pet name. "We will meet again, you see?"

He looked at me as I smile. He sighed. "Well that is true. I will mix you a drink. My treat."

"Bloody Mary it is then."

"Coming right up." He winked before turning to the liquors behind him.

He is such a nice person and I admit that I will miss his flirting nonsense.

"Sabrina?" I whipped my head towards the direction of the voice. It's Master.

"Good evening, Master."

"Your show will start in an hour, right?" He said, walking towards the bar and sitting on a stool beside me.

I nodded.

He has not changed a bit. His pale complexion compliments his emerald green eyes, together with his thin lips. The only difference right now is that he had earned some lines due to old age and his jet black hair is starting to turn white.

"I'll have the usual, Allan."

"Yes, Master!~"

"Are you sure about it?" He had repeated Allan's question.