Prologue

"Brother!" A blonde little girl shouted as she ran for her older brother's arms.

"Julia! Stop running, you'll hurt yourself!" A raven haired boy shouted back, catching his younger sister.

"Brother is so soft... and fluffy." The girl giggled.

The older brother chuckled in amusement, savoring the warmth of his sister. It was a bright day. A beautiful bright day. How he wished that it had remained that way for eternity.

--------

"....They're dead." He mumbled, falling down on his knees as he stared at his parents' corpses.

"Brother!" a small frightened voice shouted among the flames that was engulfing the whole mansion.

He whipped his head towards the direction of the scream... "Julia!"

He didn't have time to think of his loss for he still have a person to save-- his beloved sister. He pushed his body up the floor, quickly running towards his sister's room.

---------
"Brother, it hurts..." The little girl cried, clutching on her brother. A painful scar was on her right shoulder blade, a symbol of defiance against the higher being's whim. It was engraved on her skin by a hot melting steel. It was torture. It was pain.

"Don't worry... Brother is here... Everything will be alright." Her brother hugged her tightly and delicately as he can. Their embrace was the only comfort they had. It could have been worse.

Because indeed, the worst has yet to come.

----------
"Brother!" the little girl cried out in misery, reaching desperately for her beloved brother.

"Juliana!" The boy was being dragged away from her. They cannot do anything but try to reach for each other. It was futile; yet, they still try.

Fear for their unknown shaky future was evident in their eyes.

"Please don't take my brother away!"

"Please, no!"

The cage closed once again, metal bars separating the two siblings.

"Julia! I promise, I'll come back! Julia!" the boy shouted as he was pulled by the hair. Tears fell from his eyes, upon watching his sister's body get smaller as he was taken away from the dungeon. He felt useless. He felt powerless. He felt weak. 

Their pleads couldn't do anything. The little girl was left inside the cage, hopelessly crying. The only thing she could do was wish that her beloved brother will come back for her.

------------

"I.....I  have already made up my mind!" The boy shouted. His gaze remained dignified, despite how his body was sullied and parred with garbage.

"Ohhh, what a daunting master." a raven taunted, a devilish smirk spreading upon his lips.

The tainted boy had chosen a path of no return. He had chosen to embrace his curse.

"I shall call you Sebastian Michaelis."

--------

"Please no more... I don't want this anymore... Stop it." The little girl cried out, lips quivering.

Her face was blue, her breath was visible as she embraced herself for warmth. It was cold. She was drenched. It was dark. She was hopeless.

And no one can hear her pleas. 

"Somebody... Help me..."

--------------

And thus, he had turned into an emotionless mature young man he sought to be. He is not the helpless fragile boy that can't protect his younger sister anymore.

He is Ciel Phantomhive, the queen's watchdog.

--------------

And thus, she had turned into an intoxicating, wild young woman she never sought to be.  She is not the helpless fragile girl that desperately calls for her brother anymore.

She is Sabrina Lutherford, tamer of men's desire.

---------------