Väinämöinen-Oxenstierna Family

Start from the beginning

"What's the difference between them?"

"Well kanji is the characters used in Japanese but if a word doesn't have a kanji, you have to use hiragana. Katakana is used for foreign words. My name would be written in katakana while Haku's would be written in kanji since it's Japanese. Same with Mr.Japan's name," Emrik replied to the blond. (guys, tell me if I'm wrong. this is what i understood after reading about it) Tino was amazed at how much he knew. Then again, he was always with Kohaku. Finland smiled. 'I'll make a bet with Kiku about when they'll  start dating,'  Tino thought.

"I'm impressed, Em.  I knew Japanese was hard but I didn't think it was that hard. I'm proud of you, " Finland replied.

"It's hard but I really wanna learn it. Mostly so I won't have to watch subtitled anime, " Emrik said with a smile. Finland giggled before continuing dinner. Emrik played with Aulis, tickling him and blowing on his stomach, making the baby laugh.

"Anja! Get back here!" Ladonia yelled,  Anja running around in an attempt to get out of bath time. Erland caught the 7 year old who, fortunately, was still clothed and took her to the bathroom where a tub full of water and bubbles was awaiting her. Although she could shower herself without much help, Lukas had said that it was easier to give her a bath since playing in there with her twin, Elias, wore them out.

"Elias! Please stop running and come take a bath!" Sealand yelled before grabbing the, sadly, naked child. Emrik laughed.

"Ha kul, storebror,"  Emrik yelled at Peter.

"Suu kiinni!" Sealand yelled back while laughing.

----------------------after bath time and dinner~-----------------

"Erland! Could you p't Aulis to sleep? Your f'ther 'nd I are trying to p't the twins to sleep 'nd Emrik's asleep 'nd Pet'r is t'king a shower," Sweden called out to the 15 year old.

"Ja!" He yelled back before grabbing Aulis and walking to the nursery. 'Shit. I forgot the damn milk' Ladonia thought with a sigh. He carried Aulis to the kitchen and sat him down on the counter before pouring milk in a bottle and heating it up a little. When it was ready, he took Aulis back to the nursery and watched as he fell asleep before finally walking out quietly and going to his and Sealand's room and falling asleep. Finland and Sweden walked out of the guest room where Elias and Anja were sleeping. 

"Th't was easier th'n I thought 't would be," Sweden said quietly. Finland nodded in agreement, glad that the twins were asleep. He and Sweden wanted to sleep too. Watching six kids wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do.

"Let's go to bed, kultaseni," Finland replied. He and Sweden proceeded to walk to their bedroom where they changed into pajama pants and climbed into bed, cuddling each other until they fell asleep.

_______________________________Next morning_____________________________________

Finland's eyes fluttered open before he shut them again, the sun burning his eyes. He had called Japan yesterday and asked about when Emrik could go over. Kiku said any time would be fine and that he could stay the whole week if he'd like to. Tino knew Emrik would want to stay so all he needed to do was tell him. He kissed Berwald's forehead before swinging his legs over the bed and walking into the nursery to check on Aulis. 

"What are you doing, Lis?" Tino asked with a giggle. Aulis was rolling around his crib and his hair was sticking up in every direction. 

"Äiti! Äiti!" Aulis yelled while holding his arms up to Finland. Tino giggled and picked him up. He took him to the dining room where he sat him down in his little chair and started on breakfast. Tino looked over at the one year old and smiled, earning a smile back.