And when I say I haven't seen him. I literally don't. Kasi hindi rin ito pumapasok sa klase. I honestly felt hurt. I felt totally disliked. Rejected.

Marami akong nakakasalubong na mga estudyanteng abala para sa opening bukas. Many are excited. Maybe I'll see him playing tomorrow? Ang alam ko kasali ito sa team. I will represent our team. I will be their muse. Kaya nga kinakabahan din ako. I might see him there at hindi ko alam kung paano ko siya haharapin.

Napahinto ako nang makitang bukas ang music room. Nang silipin ko ay walang tao. Maybe the choir practiced and they just left.

I was about to pass by it when I saw a grand piano.

I remember the last time I played. I was ten. I still have mom and dad. Dad wants me to be in music while mom wants me in ballet. I have done both. Kahit pa nahihirapan akong pagsabayin. I made it because I thought it was the best thing to make my family stay.

I want to be the perfect daughter. Para manghinayang silang iwan ako. I habe done everything. But looking my situation right now, it was all worthless. I was left alone.

I touched the piano and press a key. I have a piano too. Pero naiwan ko na iyon kay dad. I forgot my interest to music. Kagaya ng interes kong maayos ang kung anong meron sa amin ni dad. Yes, I am more interested to music than ballet. It's my passion kasi iyon ang gusto ng kauna-unahang lalaking hinangaan ko. But now, I don't even know where is that passion anymore.

I pressed another key. I bitterly smiled. Saglit akong napatingin sa stage. It was well designed. May magpeperform siguro bukas?

I sat infront of the piano. Trying to grasp a tune. Then I suddenly remember a guy under the rain. With that I was able to make an intro. It's a familiar song na kanina lang pinakikinggan ko sa sasakyan.

Then I found myself singing with the tune.

First time I laid my eyes on someone like you,

I can't forget the hour, that moment with you

Then I have realized

Love is growing deep inside

I feel the beating of my heart

I bit my lip. Saglit akong napahinto. I haven't realized that I'm smiling like a fool. Hindi ko kasi lubos maisip na parang tugma ang kanta sa nararamdaman ko.

I press the keys for the chorus then started singing with it with my eyes close.

Cause everyday, everynight, I keep looking at the skies

And I pray, that someday

You will wake up in my arms and love will never end

We belong together

Always and forever

Call my name and I'll be there

I continued singing while my eyes are close. I sometimes smile and feel the lyrics. I have never felt so hurt and inspired at the same time with a song. I felt a strange feeling that someone is watching and so I open my eyes just to be surprised with a familiar built standing  beside the door.

It didn't stop me from singing. I look straight at his eyes who's giving me warm stares as well. I felt my heart raced.

Spending my days and night just thinking of you

How you make me wanna smile with the things that you do.

When will I hear you say words coming on your way

And that you start to feel the same

Nanatili itong nakasandal sa pader at matamang nakatingin sa akin. His hands are in his pocket. His wearing his dark bonnet again and a pullover. I felt my hands are sweating. But I thank heavens for not stammering or hitting a wrong note.

Cause everyday, everynight, I keep looking at the skies

And I pray that someday

You will wake up in my arms and love will never end

We belong together

Always and forever

Call my name and I'll be there..

I ended the song with it's last key. I sighed before turning my gaze to Radicus who is still staring at me. My lips parted. I just stared at him, trying to memorize his face.

I blinked many times just to see if I have seen it right. He made a weak smile. Then he turned his back walking away again. This time, I know, I should stop the admiration. He's right. Masasaktan lang ako and I chose to save my heart from breaking for him.

-----------------------------------

A/N

Song is I'll be There by Julie Ann San Jose. :)