Chapter 24: My New Interest

Depuis le début

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I mean, your hands." I say breathlessly.

"They're on your waist."

"I know. What am I, a nun?" I run my fingers through his hair as I look between his lips and his eyes. "Put the somewhere useful." He moves his hands and helps me as I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands move to my ass to keep me up.

"Better?" He asks, back to kissing my neck.

"Moderately." I say, smirking. His lips move off my neck and back onto my lips.

Oh god. I think. I like this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden and I have been hooking up for three weeks. It's been amazing! We have to be careful because of Scott. He seems to be everywhere, all the time! We can't meet at house because of both Scott and Isaac, who has been staying with us. At school is the only place to do it. Even though I hate to admit it, I might be falling for him. And I'm pretty sure the alpha himself is falling for me too.

I get home after being with Aiden to see that Scott and Isaac are going out. "Where are you two off to?" I ask.

"Getting food." Scott says quickly.

"What are you getting?" I ask, leaning against the counter.

"Uh um..." Isaac looks at Scott for an answer.

"Mex-i-can?" Scott says as more of a question.

"Oh! Get me something, would you?" I ask, knowing I need to follow them.

"Sure. See you later." Scott says, running out with Isaac. I run upstairs and get into my hunter's clothes. I track Scott's phone to Allison's building. 

Because I had to run by foot, I got to the fight late. "Kill him." I hear a voice say. I'm guessing it's Deucalion. I creep up to the side of the room, looking down on the action. "The others can go." The man with sunglasses says, matching the British voice. 

I see the twins, in their morphed form, holding Scott and Isaac by their hair. I growl silently and suppress my urge to make myself known. "You're beaten." Deucalion says, walking towards Derek who is standing over a hurt Boyd. "Do it Derek. Take the first step."

"Are we serious with this kid?" Kali says. I see that she has her clawed foot over Cora's chest, pinning her down. "Look at him. He's an alpha? To what? A couple of useless teenagers?"

"Some have more promise than others." Deucalion says. I look over at Scott knowing that Deucalion is talking about my brother's potential. 

"Let him rise to the occasion then." Kali says, showing her teeth. "What'll it be Derek? Pack or family?" I see Cora struggling more and guess that Kali is pressing her foot down harder. 

I see an arrow fly into the twin's chest, knocking them into their individual forms. I look up and see Allison shooting the flash bombs. Deucalion is yelling for his pack to cover their eyes. 

Once everyone recovers, Scott and Ennis lock eyesight. They both roar and run at each other. I jump down as Ennis pushes Scott back. I use my knives and slice Ennis' stomach up. I dodge every attack until Ennis swipes his foot. He knocks me down and throws me on top of Scott. I roll off him as he pushes me off. As I stand, I look into Scott's eyes. They are red. My eyes widen and I step back. He shakes his head and his eyes go back to being yellow. 

Ennis looks stunned, giving Derek enough time to run at him. They start to fight as they get closer to a ledge. I run at them, and slice Ennis' leg, causing him to yell out. Derek then pushes him further towards the ledge. Ennis starts to fall, but grabs Derek's shirt. I realize that Ennis is taking Derek down with him, so I grab Derek's shirt and try to pull back. Ennis falls but I catch Derek. 

There is to much momentum and I know that if I keep holding on, I will fall too. I look into Derek's eyes, trying to tell him that I won't let go. I feel a hand around my ankle, pulling me back. As Derek falls, he is too heavy and his shirt slips out of my hand. I fall to the ground, watching him fall two stories onto Ennis. 

Scott comes up next to me, watching Derek. I quickly stand up and back away from the ledge. I glance at Deucalion who seems to be looking at me. I get to the escalator and jump up, behind Deucalion. Before I leave, I hear him say something, "Nice of you to show, Savage."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, after Scott goes on his cross country meet, I go back to the apartment building in my suit. 

I get there and look around, remembering exactly what happened. Each scratch and dent in the walls tell a story. They all come together to tell the story of Derek Hale and how he died. There is no way he could have lived. 

I then walk over to the ledge and look down. Only Derek is there. I walk down the stairs and finally get to Derek. I walk up to him and see the blood and broken bones. I squat down next to him and put a hand on his chest. "Goodbye." I whisper.

I am about to take my hand off when I feel a slight thump. I look down at Derek in confusion. Then I feel it again, thump thump

"Oh my god." I whisper. "You're alive." I feel his pulse, just to be sure and I feel a steady heart beat. I breathe out a sigh of relief as I start to pick him up. 

All of a sudden, I hear a loud roar from behind me. I grab a knife and stand. I turn to face a very angry Aiden. "What are you doing here?" He growls before pouncing. He jumps on me and we roll away from Derek. He throws punch after punch and I dodge him. I refuse to hurt him, so I keep dodging. "Why won't you fight back?!" He screams before his punches become erratic and he gets more emotional. 

I start to feel myself getting tired as Aiden keeps punching. He throws one final punch as he screams out. I fail to dodge it and his fist connects with my mask. I am thrown the ground by the force of the punch. As I fall, I feel my mask fly off my face. I slowly crawl to Derek, hoping that Aiden doesn't notice, even though I know he is watching. I get to Derek's body and slowly stand, not knowing what to say. I finally turn towards him.

When he sees my face, he steps back. He looks at me in surprise and I see him look at the bruise that is forming on my cheek. "You can't tell." I say, my voice breaking. "Please don't tell anyone." He doesn't respond so I plead more. "I promise I will explain, just please. Please don't tell." I turn and throw Derek's arm over my shoulder, picking him up. I start to walk him out of the building when I turn back to a still frozen Aiden. "Please. Don't tell." I say again, before turning and running out of the building with a very hurt Derek. 

I get in the car and drive to the school where someone will find him. I take him out of the car and place him near the trees, facing the school. "Now, you can't go dying on me, so find someone to help you." I instruct the unconscious alpha. I then run off into the woods. 

OMG AIDEN KNOWS!!! WHAT'S HE GONNA DO??? And imagine Aiden instead of Ezra in the gif....

Hope you like and thank you for the 500+ READS!!! LOVE YOU!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3