Chapter 24: My New Interest

Start from the beginning

Involuntarily, my eyes fall on his lips. I quickly look back at his eyes, but he sees my slip up. He smiles slightly, looking at my lips. He moves closer until our noses are about an inch apart. He suddenly closes the space and our lips meet. It starts out as a sweet, innocent kiss, but Aiden deepens it. He licks my lips and I open mine to allow him better access. I let the book slip out of my hands and onto the floor as I move my hand to his neck. He places his hands on my waist and I scoot closer to him, our lips still connected. 

I get fed up with the distance between us, so I pull back. "What?" Aiden asks, his lips swollen. Instead of using my voice, I stand up and straddle him. I smash my lips on his and pull him, by his neck, closer to me. 

I pull back again, with a smirk on my lips. I pull off my shirt and let him ogle at my black lace bra. "You like?" I ask, out of breath. 

"Yeah..." He breathes out before slamming his lips against mine again. We continue kissing before his hands start to travel up. As his cold hand get to my stomach, I hear the door open. I jump off of Aiden and look at the intruder startled. 

"Mom, I-I-- I didn't-- I thought you were working." I stutter, looking at my mother's surprised face. I can tell that she is trying to suppress a smile. 

"Who is this?" She asks. 

"I should actually get going..." Aiden says. He grabs his bag and walks towards the door. "See you at school." He says before walking past my mom.

"Who was that?" She asks again, letting her smirk show. 

"That was Aiden." I say, pulling my shirt back on. 

"Your lipstick honey." She whispers, pointing at her lips. 

"Crap." I say, touching my swollen lips. "I should fix that before Scott gets--"

"What the hell were you doing with him?" Scott yells, appearing beside Mom.

I bite my lip and look down. "We were studying..."

"A little more than that." My mom mutters, still smiling. 

Scott looks from my mother to me and then focusses on my messed up hair and lipstick. He then stomps off to his bedroom and I sigh. "Thanks for that." I say.

"No problem honey." She smiles, walking away.

I look down and realize that Aiden's history textbook was still on my floor. I open it up and see a piece of paper sticking out from one of the pages. That sly bastard... I think as I see the message.

Call me :)

Underneath is a phone number. I sigh and put the number into my phone. I then text him.

>You planned that, didn't you? -L

>Well, I didn't plan that your mom and brother would see us. But yeah, I totally did :) -A

I smile at the text and think of how Lydia would respond. We then keep texting the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey." I hear a familiar voice say. A smile comes across my face as I slam the locker shut.

"You forgot your book at my house." I say, giving the history textbook to Aiden.

"Is there a chance we could, uh," He leans in close to my ear and whispers, "Finish what we started yesterday?" I grab his hand and pull him towards Coach's office. 

Once I close the door, Aiden slams me against it and kisses me. I push him back, still kissing as we get closer to Coach's desk. I push myself onto it as Aiden's lips move to my neck. "What do you think you're doing?" I ask, making him stop.