He quickly turned me around before looking me in the eyes and saying:

"I love you."

Before I had a chance to react his lips were pressed against mine. He began gently caressing the small of my back, before giving my ass a tight squeeze which made me jump ever so slightly. It all happened so quickly. It was all so wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. Millions of thoughts crossed my mind. I knew that this was wrong. I pulled away, leaving Aaron with a confused expression on his face.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I spoke, tears welling in my eyes.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I told him before running out of the club. I ran for a couple minutes before sitting down on the nearest bench. I let the tears rush down my face.

Why did I do that? Why did I let him? I'm so stupid! I mentally punched myself in the face for being so foolish. What will James think if he finds out? I know me and James aren't even together but, I wanted us to be. I want to be with him so bad. But he definitely won't want to be with me now.

It was just was drunken mistake, I didn't want it to happen.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt a presence next to me. I looked up to find Aaron there, a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He questioned.

I took me a while before I said anything.

"Honestly, no. I'm not." I spoke through tears.

"Why?" He asked simply. I didn't reply.

"Do you wanna come over and talk about it?" He offered. Even though it was him that was the problem, I couldn't refuse. He's been nothing but nice to me, and I knew that what I was going to soon be telling him, may upset him a little. I mean he did admit to having feelings for me after all.

-----

"So." Aaron spoke as he sat down on the sofa next to me.

I let out a loud sigh before speaking.

"I don't know how your going to take this but, here goes." I started. God. Why was I acting like this was such s big deal? Its not like he's gonna lash out on me when I tell him that I don't have feelings for him is it?

"What happened in the club. It shouldn't of happened." I paused, analysing his face for some kind of response. A slightly hurt look appeared on his face.

"Ever since you told me you had feelings for me, I - I don't know it just came to my mind that I knew we could never be a couple again. We've both moved on since we dated and if we were now to be with each other again it could just mess everything up." I told him, feeling slightly bad for telling him all this.

"But I haven't moved on Steph. I love you." He spoke. God, he isn't making this any easier.

"I'm sorry Aaron, I just don't feel about you in that way anymore."

He looked slightly angry now, which worried me.

"It's because of him isn't it." He said, his voice raised slightly more than before.

"Who?" I asked.

"That dickhead James. I've seen you two together, acting all 'lovey dovey'." What? He's seen us?

I didn't reply. I didn't know how to.

"I knew it." He spat. "God I hate him, he's always acted as if he's better than everyone. Everything always goes his way, he gets everything he wants!"

He hated James? I knew Aaron and the boys weren't exactly friends but I didn't think they hated each other.

"And you. Your just as bad." He barked.

"What?" I spoke quietly but slightly scared at the same time as Aaron looked quite angry.

"You could have told me you didn't like me when I first told you, instead of leading me into thinking you liked me." He spoke harshly.

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"It's too late for that."

What happened next I didn't expect to happen at all.

********************************************

Oooooohhh cliffhanger!!!! What do you think will happen in the next chapter ??

Comment your opinions of what you think of my story, it really does help me a lot and I like to know if you're all enjoying it.

Thank you

- Olivia xoxo